70. dont stop

Warning: SPG

Author POV:

SPG.. though don't put your hopes on high, I would make it short and just enough to add spice. Im not really good on spg's🤣. Know that I tried my best on this though Im a bit un comfortable. I tried to read a lot of SPG rom novels for this.😅

Ashiana Pov:

Not breaking our eye contact..Zack cups my face with his hands and wipes out my tears using his thumb.

He slowly leaned his head again for a kiss.I opened my lips to give way to his seeking tongue. It was a sweet and  and gentle kiss. His tongue roaming all parts inside my mouth un hurriedly.

" Ahmmmmm.." I moaned as he suck my tongue. My hands slowly find its way up to wrap around his broad shoulders, running my fingers to his hair.

His hands travel down feeling my skin through my thin gym clothes, then stop for a while at my waist to gently grip it pulling me closer to his body.

My wolf went crazy as I felt his growing member on my navel. Before I knew it, I was already lying on his big couch, my both hands were pinned down on both left and right side of my head, his hands interlocked with mine while he was still kissing me passionately, my jacket was already taken off by him, I was left wearing my gym tights and my brassiere only.

" Z-zack"

I moaned his name as his lips slowly traveled to my neck sucking my skin. kira purred as his warm breath graze my skin. My eyes are going hazy as my wolf tries to resurface and feel our mates.

His right hand traveled down stroking my  thigh then went up to to cup my butt. While his left hand was busy massaging one of my breasts above my thin brassiere. He then stopped and looked at me in the eyes.

"Say  you want this too baby.. please you want me too" he asked with a deep doubled hoarse voice.

I gulp as Stare at his flickering orbs in dark blue and black. It was him and his wolf Jed, with lust and love on his eyes. I caressed his  cheek. he leans down his cheek into my palm.

" Please don't tell me to stop love. We had waited for too long.... I'm about to go crazy..... Please... "

He said painfully but close his eyes and clench his jaw trying to restraint himself. I know he won't do anything unless I give him my consent.

"Don't stop please...." I whispered

He abruptly opened his eyes slightly astounded then leaned to kiss my lips again this time he sucks and nibbled my lips hungrily..

His hands waste no time removing my brasiere and my tights. Before I knew it I was topless under him wearing only my red lacy panty.

He crouch down to suck my breast needing the other one. I was so lost in pleasure that I keep on moaning his name. Sparks on our skins was causing my body to ignite.

His lips traveled down to my flat stomach,unto my navel, down to the last piece of garments, then quietly rested there as he removed the red piece of clothes covering my womanhood.