51. instinct

Its been 3 years of trying to get him out of my life.

The 1st time, I said that I will let myself loose and love him just for the whole night, then I find myself bargaining for a week.

And in all those Three years He keeps on coming back to me.. as if making sure he was deeply engraved in my life.

And my foolish self can't help being tempted, Each time he would come to visit me I would be bargaining against fate again  and again...for another day ...another week.. another reason to love him.

He was like a drug I cannot get rid of on my system and every time he comes I get addicted more and more.

I had accepted then, that I could never get rid of him. Surrendered, I just prayed and prayed to the God and Goddess of this world that he would stay with me till the end that he would choose me.

But if he doesn't then that is when I'll let go.

" He cannot just go and ditch his duty honey. Your mate was the official alpha now. They are having problems with the increasing rogues on the border and have to help other nearby packs who were affected by the increasing number of rogues. You know He wanted to come but it was an emergency meeting set by the council. Its compulsary." Father said seriously still looking at the road while he drives

It been almost a year when Zack officially became the alpha. Everyone's been bugging me since then especially his parents that he needs his Luna by his side. They would come and visit me from time to time.

Im just glad Zack did not pressed the issue so much to me. He was still respecting our deal and was waiting patiently.

But now it goes down to me that the last decision is not really unto me...it was on Zack..  and I was the one who really is waiting.

" Were here honey, go straight to your room and rest I'll call you when its time for dinner" said mom as she got out of the car followed by dad.

I get out of the car, and went in to our house.

.........

I woke up in a soft knock on my door.
Then the door open and it was my sistet Ari.

" Your awake?" She said with smile then walk inside and gave me a hug.

" Ah I missed you sis" I gave her a big hug then distance myself a bit to look at her. She looks so different from when I left her.

She was a beauty when I left but she even grew more beautiful as she became of age.

Shewolves really do grow fast and are more mature to look at than our actual age.

"Dont look t me like that I will melt." She smirk

" You look... You look so gorgeous" I said looking at her amazed

' wow female lead perks'

" Haha so do you sis. Lets go have dinner mom prepared a feast for your home coming" she smiled and I frowned a lil bit when her eyes remained cold.

Called it instinct.