33. seduced

After another hour on the road we stopped at a two storey big house which I think was situated on the border between Claymore packs and silvermoon packs territory.

It was well lit outside but was dark inside indicating that there were no people around but us.

He then immediately maneuvered the car and parked near it, then went out. I nervously watched him walk slowly to my side and opened the door. He halted for a while and just stood beside me looking at me intently with his cold eyes.

He then went closer to me and my hand involuntarily raised to clutch my chest when my heart starts throbbing painfully as the dizziying smell of my mate entered my nose.

I held my breath and bit my lower lip harder to suppress a moan when he bent down on me to remove my seatbelt.

My eyes went wide when The side of his neck was nearly touched with the tip of my nose and the side of his face slightly grazed my left breast.

'i-is he seducing me? What the fuck!'

Kira was restlessly howling in delight in my mind. Unable to keep up with the overwhelming feeling near her mate.

He then turned his face towards mine after he successfully removed the seatbelt, which made my eyes grew open wider as our faces are now inches from each other.

I realized I was now pinned at my seat one hand clutching my chest the other one gripping the hem of my leather jacket, as he was bending over me, towering my figure and trapping me with his two muscular arms.

My eyelids were shaking in nervousness as I was fighting the urge to close my eyes and kissed his hot wet lips that are just inches away from me. Why was he so ethereally good looking? making it hard for me not to be tempted?

My eyes went up and met his now dangerous gaze as if he wanted to swallow me whole. He was looking at me seductively, his adams apple kept on going up and down, like he was thirsty for something. His eyes went down to my lips which I'm sure was now red with my bites.

We just stayed like that looking at each other. And wont deny that I had missed this face whom I am attracted to. He looks exactly the same, only looking more dangerously handsome.

We were both breathing heavily, suppressing ourselves but not wanting to break off that intense seductive atmosphere between us.

I then gathered all my strength to remove the imaginary lump on my throat.

" Let's talk" I managed to utter in a whisper.

He then breathed out and gulped, gave one last glanced at my lips then stood up and nodded.