34. Frightening when mad

I quietly followed him inside of the two storey house, and was greeted by a sleek and elegant modern designed living room with high ceilings, glass walls, layered lighting and high end furniture.

There was no divider so you can openly see from the living room the white marbled staircase leading to the second floor. I let my eyes roam and admire the ornamentals near a big bookshelves beside the stair. There was also a big swinging indoor cushioned chair with a big round dark brown carpet under it, facing a big glass window which is half covered with a high white curtain that extends from the ceiling down to the marbled floor. 

The right side of the living room has an elegant mini bar on the corner, and big billiard table on the center. There was also a pathway on the other corner maybe leading to the dining room or kitchen. It was quite a big two storey house.

Zack went straight to the mini bar and took one liquor not bothering to read the label and drink straight from the bottle.

He then gestures his hand for me to sit down on the couch.

"Make yourself comfortable." He said with no emotion

I gulp then sit on a single couch.

"Ahm where is this place?"

"This is the boundary of the Claymor and Silvermoon pack. This house was owned by my family."

"Oh" Lost for words, I bow down my hands and fix my gaze on the marbled floor.

"Do you have anything to say to me?" He then asked in a menacing tone which made me gulped in nervousness once more. The intense atmosphere was making my hands sweat.

'And I thought that I am exempted from feeling the alpha auras? ' I said internally

'alpha aura or not mate is frightening when mad'

kira said with a whimper, I can feel her emotions heightened as both fear and excitement overwhelmed her.  I cough to ease my drying throat.

"Ahem.....I-I was o-only out to have a drink with my friends, y-you know those girls inside the car a while ago, they are from the same department as me."

I raised my head a little at him  to see if he was listening, only to bow down once more when I met his dangerously glaring eyes.

T-the guy you saw.. that guy we just met him tonight...ahm h-he was from the same college we are going to and he was just being nice that... t-that he offered us a ride."

I tattled with no hitch, to explain myself while my eyes remained looking at the cold floor unable to make myself meet his frightening gaze.

I sighed and frowned, then asked my self

'Why do I  have to explain like I'm his wife he caught red handed?'

I bit the inside of my cheek and took a deep breath urging myself to look up straight at him.