2. the transmigration

I was looking at this girl in the mirror. The beautiful face of this shewolf..My new face in this werewolf world.

I was thinking about what happened  in the cafeteria and in the lab room.. How is it possible that I don't feel the mate pulls?  The pain of rejection? Or the overwhelming urge to submit to an alpha command.?

Maybe because I'm not really from this world?

I was just an ordinary girl living my life in LA.. A 35 year old ' single lady ', a gold medalist Judo olympic player.. my life was perfect. i just paid my penthouse in full.. got my dream car. I was on my flight back home after spending the weekend with my sisters and nieces on Collorado. Then the  plane Im on board crashed and the next time I opened my eyes I was in this werewolf world.. on the body of a 16 year old shewolf who just got rejected yesterday..

In this world I am Ashiana Rein, the eldest  daughter of this pack Delta, I have a sister here too, who is 4 years younger than me.

Ariane Rein is 12 years old, She is the female lead of this werewolf novel that is originally written by my younger sister Emma, my sister in the real world.

How I missed my sister in the real world she is a  novel prize writer, married with two children. The only thing that makes me feel at ease, is knowing that Emma is already settled in and happy with her family even if I am not by her side anymore. I'm just glad I put her name and my two nieces on my last will of testament before i died in that plane crash.

The only thing that makes me confused now, is how the hell did I got here inside this damn cringey novel, that my sister emma forced me to read, just so i could give her comment and suggestions on her newly written novel  that is unpublished yet.

The 'New Luna's Revenge', that was the title of the novel, Im not really fond of romance novels I prefer watching action movies and horrors. I only read and buy those romance books that Emma writes to support her.

According to the story, Ashiana is the 1st mate of the male lead Zachary Ashiana is a nerdy girl and not just a nerdy girl, a chubby one. Though she has this beautiful white blonde locks and milky white skin, beautiful face that is given to any werewolf, her nerdy and fat ass makes her vulnerable to bullying at school. After this Zack guy alpha rejected her, humiliated and pained by rejection she killed her self. Then everyone regrets bullying her, including her own mate who was devastated for rejecting her and hurting her.