37. back to the clingy man

" I'm sorry"

it was Zack, his voice was back to his normal he led me to sit on the couch when my knees gave in from shaking.

I was that nervous and speechless facing an angry Zack, but was even more petrified when faced with a fuming Jed. I was never been glad to hear Zack's voice more than now.

I keep on taking deep breaths to calm myself, I didn't even realize that a lone tear had already escaped my eye. He then looked at me with guilt.

"Sh*t! Jed! This was not on the plan! You idiot wolf!" He muttered to himself

"I just wanted to see how you are doing. I'm so sorry baby. I know I shouldn't be here. But damn... Ashia! I was goin insane thinking of you. And Then.. I saw you with a boy and.. I don't know.. I got angry.. and jealous..I lost my sh*t and let Jed control. I didn't mean to scare you baby"

He said in a shaky voice full of worry. He shakes his head in agony afraid that the feelings of the woman, he is wooing, might go farther away from him.

" I'm fine. Im okay now. I just need to take breath."

He stood up and went to the door which I think led to the kitchen,when he came back with glass full of water, and give it to me.

I took a big gulp to quinched my thirst. Then take a look at Zack's guilty face, who was quietly patting my back. Then let my whole body rest on the couch. He seems to have forgotten our quarrel a while ago already, and was back to his clingy alpha personality.

I let my eyes close while I leaned my head on the soft cushion of the couch back rest. Damn! I am so exhausted having these arguments with him, not to mention it is already dawn now.

'Lets not forget from this day on to be wary of the big bad possessive wolf inside this clingy man.'

'noted' kira.

He was still patting me gently as if to calm me down until I didnt realize I was pulled in into a deep slumber.
-----------

Author pov:

Im sorry if some of you would feel that I am rushing the story..

It was supposed to be a cliche plot where Ashia came back after studying outside their territory for 4years..then returned hot and badass, but then I dont know what happened....🥴🥴

i just found myself writing that Zack followed him because he cant wait for 4years and now they are with each others arms..

Flirting ofcourse🤣🤣

I love those tiny sweet moments of push and pull love between them

Big thanks anyway for those who doesnt forget to hit the stars

And I appreciate those who message me personally saying appreciation and encouragement 😘 ty so much

Ps. I'm gonna reread it after the ending, to edit wrong grammars and spellings so for the mean time please bear with a first time writer like me😜😜😜