40. here to stay

Zack pov:

"What the hell?" What do you mean you are staying here for a few days?"

Ashia yelled at me with bewilderment. She was now red as a tomato looking at me, furiously. I ignored her rant and shamelessly sat lazily at the small couch in the living room of her small apartment.

After having breakfast with me, She pleaded and convinced me to take her back to her apartment near her school. And so here we are.

"Uh huh i'll be staying here for a while to watch over you. "

"You can't stay here!... H-how about the pack? H-how about y-your alpha training.. right! You can't! You absolutely can't stay here your father will not allow it!"

" I 'll already told my father, and he allowed me to stay with you for a few days. the pack's alpha training is important but he also knows that building connection with my Luna is also important."

I said while removing my leather jacket then proceeded at removing my jeans pants and shirt.

" And beside you failed the following one rule to our deal.. so in return I'll be breaking one of your rules too."

I said pertaining to the incident where she allowed a male near her.

I raised my gazed when she didnt reply. I smirk when I saw how she gawk at me.

"W-why the h-hell did you r-remove your p-pants and s-shirt!" She stuttered.

I bit my lower lips trying to suppress a smile. I find my mate cute when she stutters . Her eyes widened in panic and her face was red, while her beautiful eyes were roaming from my feet up to my boxer shorts then lingers for a while where my proud bulge was, which made me turned on. She even raised an eyebrow and gulp when she saw how the bulge there gets bigger.

" Ahem" she faked a cough and tried to remove my gaze from my angry member but then found herself gawking at my abs. I'm sure my eyes were twinkling in amusement. I just stood there letting her soaked in my appearance. Proud that my mate was eyeing me.

" Y-you! S-stop what you are doing !" She then spat

" What? What did I do?" I chuckled unable to suppress a smile

"Stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about!"

I raised my two hands then.

" Relax! I'm just making myself comfortable. I'm not going to do anything....you won't like.. of course."

I smirk when I saw how she uncomfortably took a big gulp.

----------------
Author pov:
I had been busy this past few days, i will try to update asap!