55. training

" I am glad I was left here incharged of the training. Want me to help you 'warm' up? "

Looking at me with amusement, as he playfully licks his lower lip. Emphasizing the word 'warm'.

He was walking slowly to match my pace.

"no thanks! I'm done warming up. "  I uninterestedly respond as I continuously walk towards the sparring ring to watch two werewolves in human form.

" I thought so...then how about- "

" You might as well stop flirting with me, if you still want your head intact  after your alpha returns.' I cut off

." Whoah.. relax!" He defensively raised his two hands.

" I was just messing up with you. I was about to ask you for a sparring Luna." He laugh

"I am still not your luna."

" Not officially but soon" he smiled then wink at me. We stopped on the edge of the sparring ring to watch the fight, between a warrior and a packe member.

The Silvermoon pack was one of the strongest and biggest pack. We prided our selves with the fierces warriors. Each pack member is required to know at least how to protect themselves, warriors or not.

As expected the fight ended when the pack member submitted to his warrior foe. I watch as the other pack members help the limping guy in pain, he was bruised and black with a few broken bones from the sparring.

It was a brutal spar, but was expected with a fight between werewolves, good thing to know werewolves are known to be fast at recuperrating. He would be healed in a few days.

A sexy short blonde girl went in the center of the sparring ring,  she was a warrior from the look of her gym uniform. All the warriors wear all black drifit shirts with collar, and has their names written at the back in white uppercase bold letters.

She was wearing her uniform in a cropped and tight dri fit that made her well toned muscled gym body visible in the eyes, paired with a tight black gym short.

It was Siena, the bitches of the bitch from high school who had a thing with Zack before we were mated.

"I want a friendly spar with the future luna." She said with a smirk

I was not surprised anymore when she turned to look at me and declared a face off. I had seen her a while ago looking at me like I owned her a billion.

'Friendly her face... the girl wants a beating' kira growls

'Then let's give her some... I've been wanting to break a sweat.' I smirk talking to Kira internally. I am confident that I can take her down.

I have spent my 30 years training Judo, learning fighting techniques,and how to read others moves, since I was five years old as hannah.

And even when I became Ashiana, I continued my training routine that made Ashia's body lose all her chubby curves, reshaping these now hot toned body.

With my previous ability and my shewolves strength now. I am confident I can take her down, I am the real world Gold olympic champion for nothing.