48. the bitch

"what the hell is your problem Ms. Rein!" She scoffed at me still sitting on the cold floor she turned to look at Zack with teary eyes like I was bullying her.

I turned to Zack ang glared at him. Making him raise his both hands with a  guilty frown.

" I didn't do anything! I swear she went to me and ask me if Im alone. But I said I was with my girlfriend.... a-and that girl got dizzy and fell to my lap . I tried to sit her there but  then she suddenly leaned on me and I was trying to get her to sit again but she keeps on hugging me."

He nervously explained.

If we were in another situation I would be laughing by now at how he looks. My boiling blood seems to calm a bit looking at him as He was  nervously explaining everything in full details.

'awwww Isn't he cute? I mean.. He is an alpha. But he looks like a bunny in front of us.' I giggled

I suppressed a smile and kept my cold face. I was  a bit calm now but the wolf inside of me was down for a kill.

I look at the bitch as she got up, realizing Zack would never help her up.

'in her dreams!' kira scoffed

" Im warning you bitch! Stay away from my man!" I seriously look at the petite woman, warning her.

I was towering with her with my blessed shewolf height that she doesn't even have a chance to reach even if she is wearing a 5inch heels.

She stiffened for a bit.

"I didn't know he was 'your man'... he was looking at me first and I took that as a sign that he likes me....and please.. this is a free country. Anyone can be with who they want. Its not my fault I was too eye catching"

Accentuating the part where she says 'your man'.

She then smirk with confidence. The bitch was beautiful as a human, I admit. She also has a fair skin and voluptuous body, literally visible to everyone as she was always wearing revealing outfits. With her fake boobs and assess she looks like a seductive porn hub girl.

I turned to glare at Zack again, who then raised his two hands again, then shook his head fast in denial and bewilderment

" I-i swear! I swear on the name of the Moon Goddess I didn't..." I raised an eyebrow looking at him with a sarcastic smirk.

"I was looking at you the whole time. You know it. I-I may have roamed my eyes  once or twice around, but I swear baby.. I never look at her. i didnt even notice her until she came infront of me." He exaggeratedly said with eyes widened.

" Hey! what the hell is this horny bitch doing on our table?"

Grace said with a smirk. As soon as they catch up with us.