61. proud mate

"Take it easy.. alpha, we are almost there. Geez I can almost smell the raging hormones" Ralp my beta and my best friend teased me.

I just glared at him and ignored him. My wolf has been restless since  last night, eager to see our mate. I didn't even know how the fuck I did survive a month without seeing her.

When I got down of the car I was greeted by some of our warriors. My delta was nowhere to be seen. I do not blame him though, no one knows we will be arriving today.

We are supposed to go home tomorrow but I was so eager to see my baby that I immediately took off the night last meeting ended.

" Welcome back alpha" warriors said in unison while bowing their head.

" How was here? Where is the Luna?"

"Everything is well thanks to delta Aaron. And oh.. Luna has come back, She was at the training area with delta, alpha." They politely responds.

I instructed them to double the number of warriors on the border and wasted no time heads on the training ground.

I smelled her maddening scent that can make me go up high on clouds before I saw her, at the center of the gym sparring area. There sparring with one of my shewolf warriors.

And as if it was not enough that I was entrailed with her beauty while she expertly dodges her opponents attacks. She stood there smirking and reaching out for her training jacket's zipper, then pulled it down.

Showing her proud perfectly shaped bossoms encased with a navy blue sport bra which made her skin look whiter.

I took a big gulp. As the scene automatically happened in front of my eyes in a slow motion. In an instant I felt the thing between my legs hardened.

There she was my Luna, my love standing fearlessly in a navy blue fitted training leggings and sport bra  her long hair was in a pony tail, that made her deliciously swetting naped visible to my eyes.

And then, as if her beauty was not enough to impress me. She ran fast with her werewolves strength and dash in front of her opponent

She took the warriors right arm, expertly maneuver a killer move then sweeply threw the other shewolves on ground with an impact.

The breaking of bones was loud enough to be heard as everyone in the gym was silenced un able to comprehend what just happened.

The next time they gained their senses the poor warrior which I recognized, Sienna was writhing  in pain, her body slumped to the hard ground.

My Luna was standing strait before the poor warrior, asking if she was fine. And I couldnt be more proud of my love. How she was able to pull a stunt and her compassion as a Luna to a pack member.

I look at the pack members and smile as they cheered and clap for their Luna.

My smile faded as my delta said something to my mate witg a smile with adorations on his eyes. Then she Smiled back.

I walked fast to where they were standing. Taking off my jacket as I walk and wrapped it up to her body while encasing her with my arms, hugging her from the back possesively.