28. new acquiantance

I keep on glancing in between my phone and my friends at another table, as I decided to play a game app while waiting and drinking.

I am winning the game when my phone was snatched by a small hand. I looked up to see MimI.

" I have been calling your name.. you are too focused on the game."

" haha Sorry didn't realize you came back, where is Grace and Lei?"

" they were there at the table where the hot guys are" she giggled excitedly as she pointed at the far across table.

I looked at where she was pointing and realized the group of people at that table were looking at us. There were about seven men sitting there and four girls including Leila and Grace.

" They invited us to join them, they are from other college department from our school. Come with me, I told them I will get my hot friend over here." She said as she tug my my arm and pulled me across the club .

The group stop their conversation as soon as we reached their table. As if a cue Mimi held her arms around mine and introduced me.

" everyone.. this is our friend Ashia she is on the same department as we are."

"Hi!" I smiled uncomfortably as they one by one introduced themselves. I learned that the boys are Juniors and all from engineering departments while the girls with them came from some other departments and are girlfriends of the two guys among them.

" Aren't you the popular girl? Im Rohan by the way" the finest guy of the group said

" right I saw her at the school website she was on the ongoing pole for the top 10 hottest girls on campus... Its Trisha by the way" The brown haired girl said with a smile

" no way there was a pole like that? Grace asked amused

"Yeah its been ongoing for days now open for student voters only of course" the other short haired girl said.

" I didnt even know we have a website like that." I shrugged

" of course there is... only it is an unofficial school website administrated by some clubs in school." Tricia laughed

" what are the odds! we were lucky tonight, we were able to meet one of the top ten hottest girls on the whole campus! Know that I voted for you" The guy with a slight long hair who introduced himself as Jimmy wink then laughed.

" i also voted for you Ashia you are so pretty on your pictures posted at the website but was even more breath takingly beautiful personally." Rohan said with a smile."

" oooooooh thats smooth huh" another guy who seems to be the joker on the group named Ritch tease. We all laughed.