65. elevator banter

I took a deep breath then inhaled harshly to calm my nerves, my voice unintentionally raised a little as I confronted the man.

"Yeah of course I know! Is there anyone here who doesn't know that the whole 7th floor was your pad?" I retorted sarcastically which made him smirk.

" Uhuh!"

" Dont you dare "uhuh" me Zack. Why the hell are you taking me there?"

" I told you I have something for you."

" What is it?"

" It's a surprise you'll see"

" What the hell.. just give it to me here!"

" It's in my pad. That's why we were heading there"

" Okay.. get it from your pad alone then... I'm going to wait in your office."

" What? Why?" He asked with his  eyebrow creasing. I had a hard time suppressing myself to smile at his cute reaction and pinch his cheek..

" What?I said get the thing from your pad."

He just looked at me with a bit of confusion like he was trying to decipher code. then he suddenly grinned,  he tilted his head looking at the ceiling of the small elevator and shake his head.

"Seriously Ashia!  Oh Goddess help me!" He whispered to himself but was enough for me to hear in this closed space.

And then he looked at me with playfully narrowing eyes. His jaw sexily moving as he grit his teeth tight not taking his sight off me.

"Are you afraid I'd do something to you?" He asked in a teasing tone. He  chuckled and playfully bit his lower lip.

" honestly speaking...I've been trying.. Im trying  so hard here to restrain myself,  but you being this so damn cute doesn't help baby. So tempting I wanna jump you" he said looking at me straight in the eyes.

I gulped when his orbs flickered black and dark blue, signaling His wolf was present. I was about to say something back but halted when the elvator dings and the door opened.

" Don't worry love, we will assure you we won't do a thing... You wouldn't like..." his voice joined with his wolf voice was so husky, and hoarse that it sent shivers to my bones.  He winks at me before he exits the elevator, leaving me with a wide mouth hung open.

Kira howls in excitement.

'shut up! Horny wolf!'

'1 point for my jed and Zack!'

'I said shut up!' I mentally spat on her as I tried to calm my raging heart beat.. this guy never failed to make me flustered, blush and turn me on all together.

I can see Kira mentally rolling her eyes. ' alright calm down horny girl.. at this rate you might jump on them before they do on us' 

I pulled my hair irritably then exited the elevator to follow the guy.