82. king of rogue

It's been 15mins of dreading silent cries inside the pack house, just listening to the battle cries and growls and howls of lost from the borders. We dont know who is winning and losing.

We are all stunned in silence, all heads synchronizingly turned to face the large door of the pack house mansion as one our warriors shout a warning to defend, as rogues was insight.

Growls, Snarls and howls of rogues and gnawing teeth was loud enough for us to know that they are numerous, followed by The  breaking of bones and clothes ripping can be heard from outside as our last defence warriors turned. And as if a cue all the pack members gathered closer, stand in unison holding their youngs with worries.

I stand still wide and wattered eye filled with worries for my mate. This can't be happening! I tried to communicate through the link with Zack but it was block. We were warned a few days ago that the rogue king has found a way to block link exchange, he was witch after all.

A loud sound of commotion and fighting was heard outside as the fight begin. My heart beats drummed and worry succumed for my pack members.

The door slammed open that made as all crouched ready to turned and attack the intruder. Then two rogue slowly walk inside snarling, in between them was a man in a black cape covered from head to toe.

He walks taking all his time in the world while his rogues and our warriors are fighting for life behind him, as i can see through the big open two door of our pack house mansion.

He was obviously looking at me. He is the  king of rogues. A few days ago, I was nervous to face the man who was supposed to be my mate but now standing infront of him I was terrified that goose bumps crawled to my skin. I was beyond mad that I want to rip him for disturbing the peace in our pack.

There was no romantic reaction with me and my wolf at all. All we could feel was raged.

Slowly he removed the cape from his head, revealing a tall man with attractive eyes of brown orbs that match his brown wavy short hair. He was attractive wereman with an alpha aura. And from his build, though he is a few inches shorter than Zack, i can telk his body was ripped.

"Ari..." He whispered.

"I am no Ari.. I am Ashiana, the Luna of this pack!" I lied.

He smiled but does not get into his eyes.

" You don't recognised my wolf as your mate.. but soon you will and you will come to me on your own."

"That is not going to happened! You will die tonight along with your rogues army."

The smile in his lips vanished, hurt,fury and sadness  visible in his eyes.

He signaled the rogues to attack , that's when the she wolves beside me turned into wolves in unison, in a beat, to protect their luna. Kira was furious and in a second I was in all four paws running, snapping the neck of the rougue who is attacking three of our shewolves.

These young shewolves and mother shewolves that are with me are taught how to fight but they are not really warriors. The rest of the shewolves managed to kill the other rogue, truly there are strengths in numbers.