19. The other plan

" please have fun at tea time, you can all go ahead of us, I believe Ashia and I still have something to sort out." Zack stands as if asking permission and wrapped one of my small hands with his big calloused hand.

" Of course you two had a lot to talk about. Go ahead" the alpha said while my father nods in approval with an awkward smile

I looked at my mom with a frown and hinted her to refused.

" please take care of our Ashia Alpha Zack." My mom said excitedly with an unsuppressed smile..

" thank you, we will be in my room." With that Zack pulled me into the left side of the dining area across the living room and walked on a corridor decorated by pictures, of the previous alphas of the pack.

I was distructed for a moment, but then tried to refocused on what I should tell Zack.

We stopped at a big mahogany door,which I guessed was his room. He opened it and gestured for me to come first inside. I went inside and bathed my eyes with the beautiful and extravagant interior of his room. I took a deep breath and enjoyed the intoxicating scent inside that smells just like him, I need to calm myself down before the talks .

I turned around to face him ready to say my speech, only to be pulled back and be pinned on the now closed door.

With a low growl he bend a little to reached my lips.

I was startled by the unexpected kiss and was not able to move for a second. This damn seductor did not waste time and took advantage of that moment. I gasp as he lifted me from the floor holding my ample bossoms that I didn't notice he was already caressing. He then lifted my body, straddling me in his narrow waist, my feet involuntarily clasp together behind him as if afraid to fall. I can feel Kira as she was bathed in euphoria.

'Traitor body, traitor Kira!' A silent thought that I forgotten the moment He invaded my open mouth from the gasp and searched for my wet tongue to sucked it in, he then walked in big strides to his king sized bed with dark blue pillows and duvet as he continued to swallow my saliva like a hungry beast.

With the two pale tall lampshades in each side of the bed as our only source of light, he carefully lay me in his bed followed by his now scorching hot body, as if afraid to be seperated from mine.
My flowy dress was now lifted up to my exposed navel, showing my black thong, that made him free to caress my half naked butt.

----------------------
Author pov
I was literally LOL while writing this hot scene as I was thinking what other words and terms could
I Add up to make it more extra spicy haha....

Please bear with me😅