53. doubt

Author pov:

  And just when I wanted to end the story a villain has arrived😅
..............

I was still shaking but something she said made me look at  her in confusion.

'wait what?  What does Zack has to do with her finding out that Im not the real Ashiana?'

'I don't feel good about this Ashia' Kira responded with a low growl.

"You want me to leave Zack alone? Why?" I was a bit calmed now urging  Ari to spill more.

" Yes... Leave him alone he is not yours!" She said looking at me with disgust in her eyes.

"Huh...What are you talking about? I may not be the true Ashia.. but I am the owner of this body now... I was his mate," I baited.

"You... are..one .. delusional impostor, you are not the true Ashiana... how can you be his true mate? Leave him alone.." She hissed I can see the rage in her eyes.

I look at her with befuddled eyes.

'this can't be right..I understand she would be furious to know that her  sister is a fake but why is she so set to make me leave Zack alone? '

' there is no way...she would know that she is supposed to be mated with Zack....She doesn't have her wolf yet'  kira respond.

'no... Way...' we said in our link in sync..

"And who is his true mate if its not me?" I watch as her face loose all colors, her facial expressions becomes tense. As if she realized that she was spilling away too much informations

" I-I already warned you to leave him alone! Do it or I'll tell him myself." And just like that she left me puzzled.

__________
I can't deny that I was shakened at our confrontation, the sweet sister Ari persona that I know in both novel and  real life is gone.

I can see the disgust in her face as she confronts me for being a fake. But what disturbs me the most is the hatred in her eyes as she warns me to leave Zack alone.

'It is not possible for her to know that they would be mates in the future That is not something that can happen without your wolf, she has no wolf yet, not until her 16th birthday, if she does I would feel it'

Kira answered the unspoken question  in my mind.

' in the novel, it says that a werewolf can only have a wolf, turned and have a mate when they reached the age of  16... that's the rule in the novel my sister in real life wrote as she wanted her story to be different from other werewolves novels.' I said in agreement

'you are from the real world and you had read this entire novel story, and I as your wolf, knows everything because we had become one. That means you and I are the only ones who supposedly knows the story plot.' kira added