5. Reckless

Zack pov:

It's been a few days since the day I rejected Ashiana my fated mate.

Ashiana Rein, the cute, nerdy, chubby girl in the class .She's 16 the youngest at my class.. She is a one hell brainy shewolf, she jumped two whole years into seniors, accelerated into our grade level, even my Alpha father and mother Luna  recognized her. The Brainy daughter of Delta Roman Rein and her mate Arista Rein.

Just like her mother Arista, a beauty that comes from another werewolf clan, Ashia and her young sister, inherited the white blonde locks and white milky  skin of their mother which made them stand out from the pack. I remember how Delta Roman her husband brags on a party before, that Ashia's mother Arista was the most soughted shewolf during their time when she still has no mate, She was visited by a lots of alphas and betas who has taking their chances that she was their fated mate, even my father takes his chances with her only.. she ends up as the fated mate of my father's delta.

Ashia looks a lot like her mother. One would see it only if they tried to look at her features more than her size and shape, and pass her big round nerdy eye glass.

I do not really care about her at school. I don't even take time to look at her before, even if we were always in the same class. Not until I felt the pull of mating bond on her.

I'm was at the cool kids group. And she was on the nerdy side. We don't usually clash. Though some of my friends seldom tease her for her size when we encounter their group, she would usually just passed by quietly most of the time and our group usually would end up laughing at her and her friends calling them with different funny names. Though No one takes it at a physical level of bullying.

That day, I recklessly rejected her  at  the school cafeteria, just to uphold my pride infront of my friends.

It was just at the spun of the moment. I never even thought that she would accept the rejection immediately.

The pain of rejection should have a painful effect to the mated ones like being punch so hard... which I could have easily endure.. and she would supposedly just feel slight pain..

But the pain of accepting and completely severing the mating bond,  even me a pure blooded alpha which has the strongest blood of wolf will feel an immense pain of the bond seering. Like your body tearing apart on several parts.

I was not prepared for her acceptance. If she was also in pain, that day, then, I could say she was very good at hiding it. I took one last look at her, Then immediately fled the place that day, get on my wheels  and drive anywhere to hide the pain.