73. mother of pack

I took a deep breath and inhaled a little slower to calm my nerves, then look at my self again in human size mirror inside Zack's room.

I was wearing a knee length white lacy backless gown, my hair was in a loose bun and have a light make up on.

I was both nervous and pissed off of Zack.

He didn't even get my permission and made his beta prepared a big feast tonight to announce me as an official Luna of the pack.

' that lunatic! He knows I wouldn't be able to say no, when all the members of the pack already knows!'

'Ash aSh ash..  tsk.. just go already! Sooner or later you know you ha

ve to do it!'

' whose side are you?'I asked internally annoyed at my wolf which she just laugh at.

My trance was broken, when I heard a knock on the door.

It was Nilia one of the pack omega. She was a young shewolf.

" Luna, are you done? " She beamed at me.

"Yes, is it time?" I asked back

" Alpha said we will start when you are ready" she replied with delight and excitement in her eyes.

" Alright, please tell everyone I'm coming"

"Okay Luna" she said a liitle bit loud out of excitement, which made me chuckled.

" I m sorry" she bowed

" please Don't be Nilia It's fine. go now"

"Yes Luna"

I can't help but to smile when the young shewolf closes the door, now that I am mated to the alpha, I know that the pack members won't be able to stop themselves but to be drawn with me, just as I was drawn to them.

The connection of a Luna to the pack members will instantly click the moment you mated to their alpha and now I can feel the thread connecting us urging me to guide, love and protect each one of them as the mother of the pack. Its  a werewolf thing that makes us different from humans in nature.

And tonight,will be the last step, I will stand before all of them, to officially claimed my throne as their Luna.

I took one last glanced at my self, and look at my beautiful self. I may not be the real Ashiana, but I am her and she is me now. 

Zack accepted knowing Im hannah so I have decided to accept myself also and to just follow my heart ,stop worrying about all other things. Now that I am mated to Zack even if I become the villain in this story I know I will not be able to give him up.

Not to Arianne, not to anyone! I will do everything to make him mine solely.

-----------
Authors Pov.

Sorry for the late update I was kinda busy with some things...😭😭 I really want to update it sooner😭😭😭😭...

I was planning to narrate how the ceremony of a luna goes on but decided to just skip that part and go on with the more necessary part of the story.. so please don't ask why did it jump from here, to there😅 just imagine the 'thing' happened in your mind😅🤣i'll leave it to all of you tnx chow!