29. reunion with mate!

We spent the whole night laughing with Ritch's jokes and teasing. Soon I was able to relax with the company of our new acquaintances. They all seem to be nice people and friendly

The most good looking guy among them named Rohan was obviously giving me the most of his attention. The group teased us but I didnt mind though, it was not to the point where it was uncomfortable, in fact it was actually quite fun he was very attentive and a getlemen.

At two o'clock we decided to call it a day. .

" I'll drop the four of you home, don't worry I was still sober, I didn't drink that much because I brought my car with me." Rohan wink as he volunteered to drop us home.

"Ooooh he was really fast huh" Ritch teased that made the others laugh

" sure" grace said

"Aww thank you! That's soooo sweeeeeeet ooof you" Leila said in a drunk voice.

Mimi and I just nodded.

"Cool. Wait for me here I' ll get my car" he left to get his car at the parking lot of the club.

"Ughhh! she was really wasted, i told you to drink and forget not to drink until you die dummy!"

mimi rolled her eyes while holding on to Leila's arm.

I laughed a bit at them. A minute past a black land rover stop in front of us, Rohan went out to help Mimi carry Leila.

"Hop in beauties!" He said with a wink

. Grace hopped in after Rohan scooped leila placing her inside the back seat, then Mimi scooted up before I was able to get in and sit beside Grace. so they were all sitting on the back seat now

" you can sit at the front. Thank me later! " I rolled my eyes when Mimi wink teasingly.

I sighed as I have no choice but to walk to the front and sit my asses there..I opened the side door on the front, and just as I was about to hop in a big veiny hand halt me.

My eyes close unvoluntarily as I smell that enticing smell of him.. I knew who it was even before I turned around. My heart pounded at the excitement and My wolf immediately howled in happiness at my mind.

'mate! It's mate!!!' Kira said

---------------
Author pov:

I was quite excited for this chapter. The awaited reunion, where Zack were be able to see how Ashia became more beautiful.

Ughhhh! The truth is....Im starting to run out of ideas for plots and scenes haha

but I was quite motivated to write after I saw the increasing views and Stars! Thank you so much readers for the appreciation.!! Ill try to add more chapters as soon as I can. Chow!