86. it was not Kira

An hour before the full moon shows we enter the open field on the heart of the wide forest of our territory where the ceremony is going to be held. We were announced as the Alpha and Luna.

It seems like it was just yesterday when I woke up in Ashiana's body confused but tried my best to adapt. I was rejected as it was supposed to be, and tried to live away from the story characters as much as I could. Then one night, I gained Kira as my best friend.

As all was revealed I was originally the owner of my sisters body and was called back here inside of our own story. Now I am with the man I had learned to love I am happy but at the same time dreaded the truth that My sister was gone, and it seems that Kira would be gone too.

The large caloused hand of my mate wrapped my hand..

"Is everything fine?" He asked worriedly

I nod and smile a little.

We sat at the elevated part of the field while everyone greet us. The young werewolves are all wearing white as per the ceremony requires. We waited until the time comes.

The full moon was on its full shape. The young werewolves gathered at the center waiting for their given wolves to wake up. On the sides was their proud and excited families. Soon the young were wolves turned one by one. And had their first run on the forest.

The crowds were cheering and clapping it was a happy day for the pack.

"There would be a feast prepared as usual in the banquet hall to celebrate our young's first turn. Please joined us after." Zack announced

We step down from the man made elevated stage. Zack was holding my hand. A few steps after getting down. And I found my self clutching my stomach.

"Shit! Han?!" Zack shouted as I fall to the ground.

Pack members gathered around worried for their Luna.

pain creeped into my bones the pain I was familiar with. It was like I was turning for the first time. Zack was frantic, keeps on asking me what's happening. He tried to scooped me from the ground and held me up to his arms but as soon as he heard my bone creaks he let go.

He was confused as to why I was turning, from my teary pained eye I saw how people including my mate was confused of why was I turning. Why was I in pain. I wonder why too. Soon the confusion from their face turned into something else as my body turned into a full wolf form. Shocked.

Soon, my wolf form move to have her first run. I stayed on the back of my consciousness, the wolf has full control on my body. But I can totally see and know where we re heading.

'kira! ' i called but Kira does not respond

Just like the first time we went to the lake. My wolf stand just beside the lake. The moon light was enough for me to see my wolf's reflection from the water. And as I do. I was stunned to see a magestic wolf as beautiful as kira, only it was not Kira.