52. she knows

' is she mad we didn't come back to have vacation for 4years?'

I internally asked kira.

We are dining at the table my mom is full with never ending questions about my stay at college and so dad.

While my sis Ari would be just smiling from time to time and talk when asked.

'Maybe she was just still far fetched that we were home' kira said reassuring me
.........
Its been two days since I came home Zack was still on other packs territory attending a council meeting that would be taking for days.

Ari was still aloof at me, she would appear sweet everytime we are in the company of others but would instantly turned sour if its only me.

...........

So one night before we went to sleep in our own respective bedrooms, I tried to talk to Ari.

"Ari.. are we okay?" I asked worriedly

She stopped and turned to look at me straight. With a poker face.

" You and Zack were okay now I guessed?" She asked instead which made me  frown a bit.

'what does mate have to do with this?' kira internally asked

'I don't know kira maybe she was just curious'

" Uhmm we were still getting there"

I said as I bowed my head a little unable to meet her gazed because of guilt.

"Hah..... guilty?"

"What did you say?" I lifted my head to see her sarcastically smirking at me her eyes full of disgust.

"I said your guilty" she said in a cold low tone

" I-i dont understand.."

" I will not lie to you anymore..  I know you are not my sister."

She said in a whisper but sharp tone that made every hair of my body stand in shiver.

I was stunned, just looking at her.

" You... are.. not...Ashia..." She said slowly still in a whisper

" H-how?" I was frozen in place shivering in fear thinking someone knows my secret.

'how did she find out?' Kira was shocked as I am..

"A-ari..." I shakily tried to extend my hand and fetch her hand to hold her but she slap it.

"Now you know that I know, leave him alone.....Leave Zack alone!...He was not yours.! You were doing good before you left....that's why I remained silent....you were putting distance between him and you.... You even proposed to study outside the territory... I was on the thought of accepting you and forgetting that you are really not the true Ashia."

" How did you know?" I was shaking

" It doesn't matter, leave him alone or I'll tell everybody. Do you think he would Accept you if he finds out?" She spat.

Kira growl feeling threatened.

........
Author pov:

Singing: she knows..... She knows.... She knows....🤪