77. she is mine

She was now crying delirious. Like a mad man she continue confessing the truth. Her hands are both shaking. She was not her self anymore..

"What do you mean my mate? zack was my mate!"

" He was not yours! He was mine!" She yelled in madness. She walk closer to me with anger in her eyes.

" you have your own....Elias the king of rogue army... I was not able to turn back time but he was able to find a way. he was a half wolf and half witch. he was able to turn it back.. and I helped him in the end..I agreed to killed myself.. I sacrifice myself in order to turn back time to have you back, mom, dad and Zack. I did not know what went wrong and why we failed to switch back our body. But one thing is for sure, you cannot be together with Zack because he....is.... mine,.....and you.....you belong to Elias... He is coming for you Ari! He... is... coming.... for.... his rightful mate!"

She was now holding both my arms shaking me...

I cried and cried as realization hit me. I was crying and panicking at the same time.

"why? Why is this happening?
Why-"

Then as if to ensure me, that everything will be alright someone pulled me away from my sister. the smell of my mate engulf me, Zack embraced my shaking body into his big arms.

" And if you think I would let him take away my Luna then you are wrong! " He yelled at my sister..

"Listen Zack.. I-" my sister pleaded to Zack.

" I know! I heard it all.."

"Y-you you did?" Ari said with hope in her voice. "Then you know it was me that you love.. it was me your mate."

"You are not my fucking mate! You are a fucking conniving bitch, you manipulated us, i know I did you wrong before but fucking hell if what you said and what my Luna confess before was true.. I already paid for it with all that happened to me."

."Zack listen to me she is not-"

"I dont give a fuck who you are! Ari? Ashia? Hannah! I dont give a fuck who she is. All I know is... She is my Luna. My love.. the owner of my heart and I will not let you, or any other men... hurt her or take her away from me.she is mine!"

"Z-zack..." I called

"Not now my love.. not a word.. I had waited long enough for you.. and now that you finally agreed to be mine .. I'm telling you...there is no way in hell I'm letting you go!"

He was angry.. as well as his wolf. I can see how he was trying so hard not to shift.

In an effort to calm him down I snaked my arms to his waist and buried my head to his chest... he leaned in burrying his head to my neck.. breathing in and out.

"Calm down Zack. No one is going to take me away.. and theres no way Im letting you go either. "

-------
Author pov....

😳😳😳😳😳😳 To much revelation