49. our man

The night was still young when we arrived at my apartment. I was now getting ready for bed.

We keep quiet the whole time on our way home. I was still irritated by that bitch Sasha. While the big alpha beside me keeps on nervously gawking at me.

We decided to call it a night, after my friend Lei, gives the slutty Sasha a punch on her pretty cheeks.

'can't blame her though, Isn't she the one who also caused Lei and his man's break up. And now she is set to flirt with 'our man.'

kira said heightening..'our man '.. then she added..

' yah.. you called him that... Jed and I were surprised... though it feels perfect. He fits the word..... our man.. and he called us his 'girlfriend' oh my!'

kira continued as she giggled. I smiled.

'you are talking with Jed?' I asked

'more on flirting honey.. can't wait to go home and run in the big forest again, may I remind you, you promised to give me and Jed a time for a  run when we come home.. and you promised to give me all control.'

I raised an eyebrow at the thought, I did promised her that.

I was talking to my wolf when the bedroom door opens. Zack went in and sat on the bed I just stayed silent. He look at me intently

" Baby.." he sighed

" Are you still mad? I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry"  he whispered enough for me to hear.

" Its okay. Its not your fault. I believe you." I nodded looking at his handsome face

"You do?" He smiled a little and held my hand

"Hmmm." I nodded again just looking at his beautiful dark blue orb.

Then there was silence as we just quietly looked at each other's eyes.

"Im really happy I decided to come here." He said seriously then he lay down at the bed slowly and pulled me into his strong arms.

It feels really good to be trapped in this caged, I leaned at his hard chest just feeling his warm skin on my cheek.

" I can't believe you are letting me do all these things with you.. when you called me your man earlier....I feel like a lump on my chest was removed." He sighed, a sigh of relief , and kissed the top of my head, then nuzzled his nose to my hair.

"To tell you the truth, I was really nervous coming here...I feel like any moment you might reject me. And I would be hurt, of course... but I promised myself that...e-even if you do, I would never ever stop wooing you...and now...I'm just so glad that we were okay.." he confessed tightening his hold on me.

"I promised to cherish you from now on. I promised to love you baby..only you.."

I kept quiet as we hold each other in silence not wanting to ruin the mood. after all I only have a few days left to savor these feelings.