69. one only true Luna

Zack's Pov

She was crying and sobbing while she was narrating her story. I was beyond astounded at her revelations that I couldn't bring myself to believe her.

But when she started to mention the rogue army which is still a very confidential matter known only for the few high leaders of the pack. I started believing her.

Jed was shocked too but whimpered at the sound of our mate sobbing. I too felt no different. I was heartbroken to hear her story, her worries and her fears. The only consolation was she wasn't alone for years carrying those burdens, the moon Goddess blessed her Kira.

I dont really give a damn if she is just an outsider who took over the true Ashiana's body.

Fuck! If I am accurate according to her. She was already... 'her' ...when I first noticed that chubby nerdy girl that unknowingly caught my attention at school.

" if I accept you or rather..... if you still want to accept me....then I have to warn you that even if you didn't want me no more tomorrow o-or you want to throw me in on the next day...
I-i might cling on you. And use every way I can to have you. I-if I- "

She said still sobbing. I took a deep harsh breath and took her small face into my palms, and kissed her luscious lips.

I've been craving for these lips, the moon Goddess knows for how long.
I kissed her long and hot savoring her sweetness.

When were finished I leaned my forehead unto hers and whispered.

" I dont care, whoever you are... I love you. And don't you ever doubt my feelings  for you..thinking I only love you because I felt the mate pull.  fuck! 
It might be Ashia's body but damn.. I Swear I fell in love with  the 'you' who fearlessly accepted my rejection on that faithful day. The 'you' who keeps on frustrating me every time.. it's the 'You', the one who made my heart beats so fcking hard"

I wiped the tears from her cheeks, as she shook her head. Her  eyes are full of sadness and fears

" Y-you don't understand.. you  are destined to leave me. You will find  another mate soon and that bond pull you will have with her might be stronger than what we have now. We were mates only because Kira can feel the bond but I don't, I only have the love I felt for you. And she was not even mine in the first place"

" Then that's enough... that will suffice...I only need your love baby... And Kira ? Baby..She is your own wolf given to you by the moon Goddess she was not Ashiana's.. the moon Goddess can't ever made a mistake. She gave Kira to you after you took over Ashia's body. And she gave 'you' to me,  Because you are detined to be mine."
And if you accept me as your mate today I promised you, I vow on the precious name of the Moon Goddess that I would never.. ever..leave you for another ... you will be the only  one and my one and only true Luna."