68. the love between us

Author Pov:

For those who are confused with Ashia's feelings.. and comment harsh on her.....yeah I feel you😅 and yes I made her like that...Im sorry... She was the kind of girl who was a 'push and pulls'.. She makes plans and rules that she fails to follow but she was a kind girl at heart...she has weaknesses and strenghts and she was a character that in the long run will learn from all her lessons in life. And in time will learn to trust her gut and step up from fears. I like how a character develops into a better one.. just like how Zack turned from a redflag to a green one

........

He then embraced me again.

"Shh stop crying please.

" I-i.. I have to tell you something first" I said, trying to calm my self and stop sobbing. He loosened his embrace on me as if wanting to see my face. But I tightened my arms around his hard waist and leaned on him more.

" No! Just stay like that I want to tell you everything, but I dont think I would be able to tell it while looking at you" I said as a lone tear make its way to my cheeks.

" Alright," he took a deep breath and encage me with his warm arms again. " Im all ears baby."

"I- I.." a sob make its out from my mouth" I am not th real Ashiana..."

I told him everything starting of me being a girl from the another world, me dying in a plane crash and waking up as Ashiana, him being Ari's mate, the plot lines where he became a coldhearted alpha after Ashia's death. And the twist about the rogues army, the revenge his death and and all my failed plans and all my feelings. Except for Ari threatening me and knowing my identity, because somewhere deep inside me I still want to protect Ari the sweet sister I never had before.

The whole time we were just embracing each other, his steady heart beat and the sparks was helping me calm my self.

He was just there listening not uttering any sound.

"I-if I accepted the proposal of yours today " I said with a broken voice as I burried my face on his face more, thinking this might be the last time I would taste this warmth.

" if I accept you or rather..... if you still want to accept me....then I have to warn you that even if you didn't want me no more tomorrow o-or you want to throw me in on the next day...
I-i might cling on you. And use every way I can to have you. I-if I- "

I didn't get to finish to say my doubts when he cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a deep kiss.

All my whimpers were swallowed as he hungrily claimed my lips. It was a sweet and rough kiss, that has a taste of longing and love between us.