66. proposal

I entered his pad with my eyebrows still creasing, only to stop on my tracks.

There he was standing in front of me, under pink and white hanging balloons on the ceiling, behind him is  tarpaulin which has ' CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME MY LOVE♥️' written on it in bold letters. He was smiling while holding a bouquet of red roses.  Besides him is a life size light pink teddy bear, just smaller than me, with a cute dark shade of pink bow on its neck. There was a small round table beside the stuffed toy and a chocolate cake with lighted candles on it.

I was not able to suppress a smile on my lips.

"Surprised!" He said, and gave me the flowers

"You just came back when did you prepare all of this?"

" I've been preparing and planning this for months already, i already bought the tarpaulin and balloons, I already chose the presents and the cake flavor, before  the meeting was even announced. So imagine how  dismayed I was that the surprised would have to wait after the alpha's meetings. Though Ralph helped a bit on the preparations nevertheless I was the one who planned for everything, so you have to give me most of the credits"

He encased my hips with his arms then he playfully winks at me all smiles. 

I chuckled... And smile at my hearts contents.

' aww he is so sweet.'

"Come baby let's blow your candles" he said and led me in front of the cake

I closed my eyes then blew the candle sticks.. when I opened my eyes, I was surprised to find him kneeling beside me holding a small box looking at me with eyes full of hope and love

My heart beats drumming untamable.

" Ashia, years ago I made the biggest mistake of my life, I was young and foolish, I made haste decisions like everybody's youngster, which made our relationships nearly fall apart. But you gave me a chance, a second chance that I vowed not to waste. I know I was not a perfect alpha and I was not a perfect guy at all, but I tried all my best to change. I know and I feel that you love me too...and that You still have doubts after all these years. But I promise to make it up to you every day of our lives. I love you and you are all to me. And  there would be only you in my life until my last breath. I may be shameless in your eyes to use against you the promised that we made four years ago, but you know I can't live without you, there was no options or any other solutions to satisfy these thirst I have, you had become the life of me. Without you I am nothing. I heard that Humans tend to propose like this, before they ask their partners to get married. We were werewolves and mating was enough to claim but I want to do everything to claim you not only you as a luna in this pack but all of you in every way.. so Ashia please, please love,  Im begging you to fullfill our deal and take this ring, and be my girlfriend, my lover, my woman, my Wife, my Luna, my Love, and my life."