11. Rejection: withdrawn

"We will continue the celebration back at the pack house venue, where we can eat and drink to celebrate." The Luna continued

I watch as Ashiana went inside a big tent not wanting to be separated to my mate, I waited outside.

I asked her family permissions, to escort her back so they could go first at the banquet.. knowing that I was her mate they permitted.

After a while she went out wearing a light blue knitted bodycon dress, which complimented her milky skin.

She was startled to see me waiting outside.

"W-what? W-what are you doing here?" Ashiana said with her one eyebrow lifted and a forced smile

"I was...waiting for you.. can we talk?"

I said while crossing the distance between us, with one eyebrow raised she step back until her body collided with a tree. I ignored her obviously uncomfortable gaze and leaned on her neck to breath in her intoxicating scent

"Haaaah... This is where I am meant to be.."

I sighed as i looked at her shocked chubby face, her beautiful eyes are now wide open and her mouth dropped.

I smiled, 'Shes so cute isn't she Jed.?'

' mark her now!'

' calmed down, its seems her wolf likes us'

' Kira, her wolf is beautiful, she likes us, she feels the pull.. though she said Ashiana does not. maybe its because of the rejection but Kira said she would help us.'

We were frozen on our feets under that big tree. just looking at each other. I swallowed hard when my eyes gazed down her luscious pink lips.

'So tempting'

.slowly I bent down to taste those pink lips

"I am meant to be with you... my mate"

i said in horse voice after a quick peck on her lips. And as if Ashiana was awoken from a dream she pushed me.

"Y-y-you!!!!" looking at me with her teary eyed. "

did you just kiss me?"
Frustrated she comb her beautiful hair.

"Why are you doing this? This isnt supposed to happen?.. why the hell would you announce infront of my family and yours that where mates?We already talk about this right? You rejected me ,and I... I accepted the rejection. So what do you want now Zach?,"

I ignored her trembling figure as she scold me trying to maintain her voice at low so no one else could hear.

"I........Zachary Zzard withdraw my rejection with my future Luna and mate, Ashiana Rein."

I announce, never leaving her gaze.

" What the?? It does not work like that!"

I hold her arms as she tried to walk out.

" I know.. I know.."

I bent down at her level to catch her eyes

" please listen to me first.."

she glared at me

" no! I refuse! There is nothing to talk about! Were done.. It cant be help now Im telling everyone about the rejection"