64. going to the pad

Author PoV.
I was quite upset, As I accidentally deleted the chap 64 and 65 at my drafts and now I have to rewrite them all over again...(mentally slapping my face!) ughhh! #*"#**#*#**#🥹 life is so hard!

..........

" You may all continue!" He said to everyone, then intertwined our hands as he pulled me until we got out of the gym.

" I have something for you baby, come with me" he said with a trace of excitement in his voice, not even looking back, as he walked fast, pulling me behind.

A small smile creeps into my lips when my eyes darted at our intertwined hands.

"Hello alpha, Luna" Zack nodded as We walked past a few pack members, who greeted us as Luna and Alpha.

My heart skipped a bit every time, I was quite happy that most of the pack members welcome me as their Luna. Well it is not a secret that Zack and I are mates.

'Luna...' i bit the inside of my cheek to suppress a smile.

We silently walk back at the pack house, then he leads me straight to the elevator.

Our pack was one of the biggest pack among werewolves territories. It became even more bigger in the past four years that I was away.

Our pack house was a seven storey building where warriors and mostly unmated wolves resides.

As werewolves are naturally possessive of their partners, Though there are some that are mated that remains, most of the mated ones choose to build a house outside the pack house and live privately with their mates and pups.

At the left wing of the first floor, was the small hospital of the pack, that can accommodate a maximum of 5 patients only, quite enough for the pack as werewolves rarely do get sick.. and if wounded from a fight, we healed on our own. The only patients mostly the hospital of the pack have are those who are pregnant and in labor or elderly.

located at the center is where the receiving area is for visitors, there is also all the offices including the alpha's office.
At the left wing is the whole canteen or dining and kitchen area for the whole pack.

The rest of the floors are filled with unmated horny wolves residing.

The whole sevent floor was the alphas place. As Zack is the new alpha now, he is now the owner of that pad.

It was restricted from everyone except for the omegas who cleaned it and those who were invited by the alpha himself.

Meanwhile the former alpha and Luna would have to move into another house outside the pack house to avoid their aura's clashing with the newly luna and alpha. Hence avoiding confusion with the members.

Inside the elevator, Zack pressed the 7th floor, which made me turned to him confusingly

"Where are you taking me?" My eyebrow creased as my heartbeat quickened.

"To my pad" he shrugged nonchalantly like it was a very normal thing to bring me to his personal place.