78. quick Recap

RECAP

Ashia accidentally killed and took her sister's body.. but was guilty afterwards because of what happened took a toll on her wonderful family, her mom became depressed and died followed by his father. So in guilt she tried to find a way to turn back time.. dont even try to question if it was possible she is a half witch bitches.

And after she came back, she realized that zack became cold and distant ruthless alpha and his pack followed him but at the same time blamed him for not having a luna. Because everyone knows that ashia killed her self because she was rejected by Zack.

(If u forgot the story where ashia stab her self with the double edge knife then accidentally stab her sister ari.. which made them switch bodies.. Ari body has Ashia's soul and Ashia's body has Ari soul.. so ofcourse her sister ari dies along with ashia body.. because duh she was stab in the heart.)🥴🥴🥴

After that she forgive Zack and fall all over again for him because she has been inlove with him for a long time even when she did not know yet that they are mate. But she was at her sister ari's body which has different wolf so ofcourse she has a different mate. So she made a potion to be able to smell like a mate to Zack. And zack believing she was his second chance mate.

But then, Elias a half witch and half rogue came to the picture.. which happened to be the king of rogues. Found her and ofcourse he thought she was the real ari and she was his mate at first... But then.. elias being a half witch find out about her not being the true Ari later on... And eventually find out that her true mate was already dead and was accidentally killed by her.

So in anger he killed her mate, her love Zack... to get even.. and then Elias tried to turn back time so he can meet his mate, the true ariane. And sacrifice the life of Ashia.. ( because  to turn back time u need to sacrifice a witch..  which you will be able to read on the nxt chapters.)
But somewhere in process they failed to switch their souls into its original bodies.

If someone wonders why the true ashia in Ari's body has memories of the past. It's because she is a witch. And ofcourse elias has the memories too.

While the true Ari in ashiana's body has just a piece of the memory because  she was a descendant also of a witch so in short she just have a portion of the witch blood unlike her sister.

And yes she also lived as hanna in her former life.. because after she died she somehow reincarnated to be hannah in another world but was called back in her true world when elias turn back time.

And yes if you are asking why she read her story in a book.. read the next chapter so you would know.