21. we want the Meat

I avoided his eyes, as he was looking at me intently, gauging if I was telling the truth.

I cannot make myself meet his sorrowful eyes as I know that part of what I am about to proposed to him was aimed to deceit him.

I took a deep breath ,

" I was.. I was deeply hurt when you tried t-to... uhmmm.. reject me..."

I said with a frown and just as He was about to say something.

" and though I know you deeply regret what you did.. It did not diminish the fact that you... You hurt me."

I gathered all my strength to lift up my head to meet his now moistured and reddened eyes, that shows how broken his heart is.

Poor man emotionally driven by this mate bond connection. I sighed.

'Just how cruel your moon Goddess is?' I asked Kira in our link.

'My poor mate' Kira did whimper in my mind I know My wolf's heart is torn between following her instinct or following our plan. My plan.

I had resolved this in my mind already. I am someone who is not meant to be here, just me being breathing alive inside this fucking novel makes every flow of the story messy.

But what is done is done. Ashiana is alive and I became her. Kira who did not have the chance to resurface before was also here with me, and her sister Ari had become my sister now. I know how the real Ashia loves Ari, and whether I admit it or not, I and Kira are very fond of our sweet Ari too... so in return for Ashia, giving us this body, it is only right for us to step back and give Ari her happiness.

'right we can do this Kira I am an independent woman of the 20th century. Moving on is a piece of cake.. it's just a crush..besides if I will fall for someone ..I will be falling in love with someone by choice....by my own will and not be dictated by this wolf mate thing .' I said to convince Kira... and myself

'right! There are many fishes in the sea!'

Kira said in my head trying to hold her resolved too

'but damn! Im a wolf Ashia I need meat and not fish, just look at my mate he is the meat. Yum! yum!..' Kira whimpered which made me mentally roll my eyes.

-------------
Author pov:

I was unable to update for two days due to health issues.

Thank you for those who took their time to read and hit Stars.

Big thanks😘🥰

Ps.
Im still open for suggestion on what plot should I add as I was just new to this😅😅 anyways I will update it as soon as I can..