47 Jealous Ashia

"Then that's even better. They are good And I love the fact that they are all females"

he said then winks at me making my heart thump. I playfully glared at him.

Grace pulled me up.  Then grab Zack's arms.

" Lovers lets dance come on."

The guys didn't bulge,

" no I dont dance thank you"

" Then let's go Ash." Lei and grace clutch each of my arms.

I turned to look at Zack and saw how his smile faded.

" Hey lover boy! We are going to borrow my friend from you ok.. dont worry I wont let any man near her."

Mimi said then bottoms up her cocktail in one straight tilt. Not noticing Zack's cold serious face.

His lips move, and jaw tightened as if  suppressing something. Then  he nodded looking at me intently, not uttering any single word.

I was then pulled to the sea of hyping crowds. I turned and looked at Zack from where we were dancing he just sat there drinking while his hungry eyes sets on me like i was a prey.

He smirk at me then nodded, reasuring me that he is okay. I gave him a smile then let myself enjoy the night with my friends.

We had been dancing for a while now enjoying the grove and laughing out loud with mimi's and Grace's banters.

They really made sure no man could get near me as they promised. I would look at Zack from time to time to see how he was doing, and my heart  skipped every time I saw him looking at me like I was the most enticing being in there.

"What the hell is that woman doing !"

Shouted lei who irritatedly stop dancing. I turned to look where she was looking.

And saw a blonde girl talking with my mate.

"Isnt that Sasha?"

I heard their synchronized gasp when That bitch Sasha sit on Zacks lap and close her eyes like she was fainting.

" The Fuck" said mimi.

'let me out I'll kill that bitch!'

kira said furiously. And I'm sure my eyes would be visibly black by now, I'm just glad I decided to wear a silver gray contact lens.

I march as fast as I can towards where my mate, who is now flustered by the fainting act of that bitch. He stand up to remove her from his lap and made her seat on the chair.

But then the shameless girl stands up and pretends to fall into his arms, even has the audacity to hug his waist and lean her body to his.

When the confused and flustered Zack tried to make her sit again, She even moves closer shaking her body, pressing her fake boobs to Zack's abs. Which made my blood boiling.

When I reach them I clutch her arms and pulled her away from Zack's away, making her fall to the floor.

" Aaah! What the-" she yelled then stops when she recognized me.