10.Mate, Mine

ZACK pov

I knew this would happen.

Somehow after our talks at the lab room and I was left heart broken by my mate..I was calmed down by my own wolf Jed.

' she hasnt gained her wolf yet, i think that is why she was not able to feel the immense pull of the bond. I'm in pained too but I think we should wait till the full moon arise.'

'I was wrong Jed! I-I shoudnt have rejected her! then she woudnt have the chance to accept that stupid rejection.'

"I was an idiot! Damn it!"

I shouted as I punch the wall..I was so pissed at my self. Dejected, heartbroken, lonely and in pain I closed my eyes and tried to calm down myself from the floods of emotions I'm feeling. I just wanted to be with my mate, I want to feel her skin in mine and smell her sweet strawberry scent. I don't care now what others think or say, I have to get back my Luna, my mate.

Fullmoon night celebration:

I usually don't attend the night ceremony in the clearing. We are not required. The ceremony only requires the new shifties,their families and close friends, the Luna and the Alpha.

Other pack members would just have to wait at the venue where food and drinks were served for the celebrations until the ceremony ends and the participants will also join the party to celebrate. But today I made sure to attend.

I stand up from my seat as the most beautiful wolf I've ever seen emerge from the dark forest. She has light gray fur and and white strek on the lower part of her body. She has this glowing yellow gold eyes. I held my breath as the wolf turns to me and slowly walk towards me. I walk toward her as well and stops infront of her.

I heard her wolf purred.

"Mate" I said while looking straight at her beautiful eyes. She was so beautiful, my wolf became excited as we smelled her enticing scent..I growled, "Mine"

I walk closer and touch her fur on the side of her face. I purred when the wolf leaned on.. her face on my palm, enjoying the addicting sparks on our skin.

" congratulations son, on finding your mate."

My father alpha said followed by my mom Luna.. and soon after were surrounded by the crowd congratulating us.

" congratulations to all the shifties tonight.. you had made our packs proud. there are tents provided on the left side so you could shift back comfortably." The alpha announced