25.new Ashia

Ashia pov:

It's been 6 months since I left the pack. I am now residing in a
Small apartment near my college school, which is located at another friendly pack territory, Cleytorn pack.

This territory is as large as the Silvermoon pack but was richer and advance..It was situated at the City of Moore. They have a pack house in the form of a building in the middle of the City. Although most of the population in this City consists of humans. Most of the pack members here are entrepreneurs and professionals.

In here werewolves are living among humans in secrecy ofcourse. Though most of the werewolves prefer living in near forest on a coastals or provinces among themselves like our pack, There were also a few like this pack that chose to live in secrecy, just to be in the middle of a bustling city.

I am taking up BS nursing, as I am influenced by my mother , who is also a nurse in the pack. Figured It would be beneficial for me to stay and work at our pack after I graduated.

So long since I left, I've been living at my finest, I really miss this kind of peace, just like when I was living alone in my past life at my own pent house. I also miss doing normal things like this, going to college, studying, having friends to mingle and hangout after classes.

Whether I admit it or not I am really having fun, especially it is nice to have most of the attention in school. After many months of following thoroughly my morning routine exercises and diet plans, at last I had achieve the body I want. Ashia's captivating assets are now undeniably visible. Alluring Curvy body along with my fair complexion and symmetrical face.Capturing hearts was a piece of cake.

I took up one more turn in front of my vanity mirror to fix my blouse. I am wearing an above the knee light gray cargo skirt with wide blue belt, and a long sleeve blue scoopneck top, partnered by a white snickers with blue shoestring.

'damn! So sexy!' Kira teased

'I am right haha! Let's go now or we'll be late.' I smirk As I took my small white bag.

.....

" its weekend tomorrow and were just done with the exams.. you know what that means?" Leila said standing up and started to sway her body to dance

" its clubbing time!!! " Mimi and Grace said at the same time the giggled.

We were sitting on the corner of the school cafeteria. These humans had been my companions at school, we were taking up the same courses. I sip at my cold coffee and smirk at them.

" I'm tired, I spend the whole night studying for the exam all I want to do now is to lay down at my bed and sleep"

" Ashia don't be like that and come with us just once! You wont even hangout with us " Grace implore

" that's not true I'm always out with you guys It's just that, You know I hate loud places! "

" yah sure we hangout every time... How will we ever get boys if all we do is drink coffee or eat buffet if you call that real hanging out duh." Mimi sarcastically rolled her eye