63. last bargain

Ashiana PoV

There he stood my handsome mate.I shivered and purred as he pecked a kiss into my lips.

" I miss u so much baby that I nearly got insane for real.. I love you so much." Zack said looking at me with his eyes full of love, that it nearly choked the air out of me.

I gulped un able to think right because of our close proximity. Every time he does this The sparks of our body are making my head unable to think rationally. He is so good at using his body to seduce me.

'I am so doomed. We are doomed' I whined internally

'just ride along honey, stick to our new deal. If after the full moon night he chooses her then we leave, if we choose us then.. Damn! this story line! where taking whats ours... Damn Im taking what's mine Ashia. Grrr' Kira said growling.

This is the new plan we ended up with after all that happened. I had accepted the fact that I have no power to ignore him, I am weak to this Beautiful god like temptation. So we are making the last bargain, to just let Him choose.

He pulled me into a big and tight hug encasing me with those warm and big arms that I had missed.

I inhaled his intoxicating scent that instantly calmed my mind. I wrapped my arms around his toned waist up to his back. I did not hold back.

" Your home" I whispered

"Yeah, I'm home....you too baby... you're finally home... My Luna" Zack looked at me again with his loving gaze that made my heart melt.

We just stand there savoring the moment, not caring about the crowd before us. Once more I am lost in those deep set of eyes. I looked at him with love and longingness, wishing that he could see from eyes, what my lips can't say.

'I miss you too Zack, How I wish I could openly say I love you too. But I'm afraid I can't, not until the day you choose me. How I tried and tried to not like you. But I only ended up falling so hard for you. I love you soo damn much that it hurts to think that you might choose Ari over me. And it hurts even more to think that I have no right to make you stay with me after that. Please.. please choose me.. if there's any God in this world, or if the moon Goddess is real and you can hear me right now. To anyone who put me here. Please let me be his only mate. I am here for a reason. I know.. please let him be mine.'

My wolf was ecstatic to feel the sparks as our mate caressed my back.

Delta Aaron broke the trance when he purposely cough to get our attention.

"As much as I was happy, to watch the Luna and alpha's relationships going well, I have to advise you two as your delta, to get a room as this lovydovey are getting in the way now of our warriors training. You might want to share the arena to the next sparring teams " he winks that made me blushed.

Zack just growled at him then shook his head while glaring at his other best friend slash delta, Aaron.