50. 3years later

Author pov:
I'm warning everybody that the story will be moving a little bit fast in this chap. Literally jump into years😅 yah.. I know.. sorry again.. its because I really wanted to have the ending soon.

Thank u to those who take their time to message me personally, I'm really grateful for the advice, critics and suggestions. This will help me a lot in improving my story as a newly aspiring writer.

To those who leave comments and stars. I appreciate you all..

To sum it again

*Ashia just turned 16yr old then, and was in her senior highschool year when she and Zack had their deal.

*Then, She was 17 when they leave the pack, and was in her 1st year of college.

*Zack and her had those cute moments of flirting on the last 5 previews chaps 2months before she turned 18. ..

* So she was 20 now on this chapter when she graduated in college.. so young.

Pls dont worry Im gonna re read it after the ending to edit grammars and mixed infos and so on. Please bear with me for a while😅

----------

3years later

"Are you sure you are okay honey?"
Mom asked in a worried tone.

" Im fine mom, don't worry." I gave her a smile to assure her. And dad just gave me a glance from the rearview mirror.

We are on the car, on our way back to our pack. My mom and Dad spend 2days at my apartment. Accompanying me to my graduation.
I graduated as the youngest Summa Cum Laude at our school.

Yes. This body's brain was quite amazing, all the information in the book seems to be photocopied to my brain the moment I read it.Im still astounded, I would not have achieve it in my original body as Hannah.

Looking back to where I did start, I can say I'm really well adjusted now in this new world of mine. Of course with the help of my wolf Kira.

And now I am finally graduated, mom and dad help me to pack my stuff and we are now on our way back home.

" Are you still upset that Ari did not come with us?" Mom continued to asked.

" I told you Ari was busy in school. She would be turning 16 soon they are preparing for the full moon night." Said dad.

I have not seen my sister for years. I did not come back to the pack to have a vacation during those years I studied in college.

Mom and dad would occasinally come to Claymore pack to visit me once or twice a year, but Ari doesn't come with them. She had a valid aliby every time.

But I didn't mind though I dont have the guts to face her anyway. My guilt may give me away.

"Or maybe.... You are upset that Zack wasn't able to attend your graduation.?" Mom asked with a teasing tone.

My heart skip a beat when his named was mentioned.