4. nervous

I was kind of nervous though,

' what if I dont have a wolf because I was really not Ashiana?'

At the story Ashiana didn't had the chance to join the full moon celebration because she killed herself a day after the rejection. Therefore she has no wolf when she died.

' what if I was not blessed with a wolf? Is that why i dont feel the mate bond? The alpha command or the rejection pain?' I was in deep thoughts when I was disrupted by loud knocks.

" come in" I said before sitting down at the edge of my bed.

" Ashia!!!!! Look what mom and I got you!" Said the excited Ari then jump on my bed holding a large box.

"Opened it! Hurry sis!"

I opened the box and found a beautiful above knee length white lace dress that has a bell shoulder sleeves with ruffles pleated. It was beautiful. Only it was on xL size ofcourse ( Picture of the dress above)

" Ari chosse it for you since you dont seem to have plan to shop for a new dress for the ceremony honey" said mom smiling at me and Ari.

" well, i do have a lot of dresses here mom. And i dont really want to buy a new one it will just look the same to me.. all i can see is this big belly."

I said nonchallantly, its not that i dont want a new dress, it is just, I Find it a waste to buy one when Im on still on my diet! I would change all the dresses and Ootd's at my wardrobe when I get my ideal weight.

" dont get dejected sis, i saw how you take initiative to have a diet this past few day you even wake up early just to exercise.look at your self you already loose a lot of pounds " Ari said while proudly looking at me.

I grinned at Ari

" dont say that girls! Listen to me the size of your body or the way you look, doesn't define you. Whats important is how you treat people and what's in your heart," mom says seriously while looking at me and Ari

" a time will come that you two would realize what I mean, specially you Ashia..honey your 16 now it will not take a long time you would find that someone special, that would make you feel loved and will accept you for who you truly are" my mom says seriously while holding one of my hand,

"Ooooooh.. your mate of course Ashia, you'll find a mate soon"
squeeled Ari while looking at me excitedly, I just look at them with one raised eyebrow and force a fake smile on my lips.. they dont even know that I was rejected by mate a few days ago.

" yah of course" i sigh and shrugged..

------------------------------++++

Author:

I like how her mom view someones worth🥰

Star pls!😉