84. alive

The she wolves tried to attack him  but was unable to defeat him. He is good at fighting  not only in using magic. A howl of our warriors coming to our rescue was heard outside. And there I heard the howl of our alpha, my mate.

I was in pain but my heart was happy to hear his howl.. he is alive. Soon a naked rogue enters the pack house whispering to  the king of rogue.

" I would very much like to take you with me love but we were out of time." He said frustratedly as if I would care! 

He kneeled in front of my whimpering wolf body still in pain and caressed my sweat stroked face

" I will come back for you and  when I do I promised to take you with me. We will never.. ever be separated again. You are mine"  with that he ran off . A commotion was heard outside as the rescue fights the remaining rogues and helps the wounded warriors.

Some of the shewolves and elders rushed to my side covering me with a blanket. As my body creaks back into human formed. I was still on the floor un able to moved from the pain. My left arm was gushing with blood from being stabbed.

And the feeling of being tossed on fire inside my body was overwhelming. Kira is also in pain. What did he do to us. Did he poisoned us?

A stomped running foot coming from outside rushing to my side was heard. My eyes were blurring but i can smell his intoxicating scent mix with soil and blood. It was my mate, who was now in his human formed topless wearing shorts.

Zack was shouting but all I can hear are muffled sounds in my state. I was able to read from his lips the words through my drooping eyes.

He is asking what happened. Cursing

Who stabbeds me?

then I heard his plead through my now ringing ears. His voice was like echoing in from far distance.

" don't sleep love! Han! Don't you dare die on me!. don't close your eyes!. Stay with me...!!!stay with me!!!"

Hanna... Han.. in my delirious state I smiled hearing him call me han... his been calling me like that since that day he found out I was Ari.. the packs members thought it was an endearment like ' hon' short for 'honey'. And it makes me feel happy every time he calls me that..

I can feel that in his eyes, he saw me not as Ashia the owner of this body or Ari  the soul living in me. But just me hanna, a girl who came to him and loved him.

I can tell from his shaking body how furious he is. Unable to comprehend and hear the sounds of people talking besides me as i was in my dizzy state. He scooped me from the floor rushing me to the packs clinic.

I passed out as soon as I was placed in the clinic bed feeling his warm hands on mine. With all the pain I am  feeling, I was beyond relief that he is fine un harmed and alive... My mate is alive.