46. what if's

What if....I just follow my heart? Can I make him mine? Would he choose me over her? What if he chooses her? What if the bond he would feel for her is stronger? Can I defy the plot of this story? What If I don't want to let go anymore?

I have never been this confused in my life. But then I have never been crazily in loved before.

I fixed my thin make up and have one last look in the mirror.

...
It's only 11 oclock but the club was already bustling with people, its not even weekend yet.

I can smell both Humans and werewolves in the big dance hall in the center of the club, dimly lit with a strove of lights that jive with the loud sounds of gigantic speakers.

I roamed my eyes and saw mimi waving at me. She then excitedly tapped the others and I saw how their eyes widened when they saw the huge man with his arms wrap up to my shoulders protectively while we are walking to pass the sea of crowds.

Mimi was with lei and grace, there are also a few more humans from our class.

"There she is! Hey lover girl where have you been? Enjoying the view of your bedroom ceiling too much huh. "

Mimi chuckled and kissed my chicks soon followed by the other girls.

I just rolled my eyes with them.

"This is Zack guys" zack shakes hands with my friends and they introduce themselves one by one. Soon Zack was being comfortable with my group of friends, he was even joining in conversations and laughing with their jokes.

" Wow! now I know why your ditching classes ei.! If I was you I would be ditching school too."

Lei giggled and teasingly wink at me

" You were too wasted last time, you didnt see the big drama." Mimi laughing

Then Grace teasingly mimics Zack's line at his encounter with rohan. She even tried to make her voice deeper

" what is it to you who I am? I was the one who should be asking that... Who. Are. You?" (Zacks line last encounter)

Then mimi looks at her and joins the act mimicking Rohan's voice.

" If you need my help..please dont hesitate to tell me. I mean...you are obviously uncomfortable with this guy." (Rohan's line)

Then they both laugh making others laugh too.

I shake my hands in embarrassment at their reenactment and sneak a peak to Zack's face only to find him looking at me intently with a smile.

"I'm so sorry." I shily smiled then scooted a little closer to him and whispered to his ears.

He then whispered to my ears too,

" No it's fine. Your friends are fun to be with. Do you usually hangout with them.?"

" Yeah but last time was the first time I went with them in this club I swear. we would usually hang out at cafes and resto's at malls.

He nodded and widened his smile.

"Then that's even better. They are good And I love the fact that they are all females" he said then winks at me