44. peaceful dinner

Just Thinking about it, is making my emotions overwhelmed. I would do everything, absolutely anything if I can mark her and make her my Luna.

I cant deny anymore that this strong feeling that's making me obsessed over her was Submerging me to a whole new different level. And she is not even making any efforts to captivate me.

But with just one look I was captured by her over and over again. To the point that I don't know anymore, if I would even be able to breathe without her.

Is it just the mate bond? no I don't think so. It was more.

-------------

Ashia's pov:

I woke up and my hand autimatically reach for my phone on the bedside table.

It's 6pm, I can't believe I slept for five straight hours, the smell of my mate outside of the bedroom was so calming, in addition Ive been deprived from sleep for this past few weeks because of our exams.

I stretched my arms,

" Ah I feel so energized!."

I step out of my bedroom, andwas not even surprised anymore to see Zack cooking dinner for us.

'yup.. protagonist cliche! Male leads always cook for the female lead'

' and I thought you said we are not the female lead.!'

I nodded to my self still looking intently at the hot tall guy at my kitchen. Everything seemed to be too small for his big stature, he was only 20 years old but he looks so mature at his aged. He looks more like a 25. And up.

'Werewolves perks' I smirk

I sighed. Even my looks would not pass as a 17 year old girl even if they say I would be turning 18 soon in two months, I still look five years more mature for my age. . Thats why I was able to get a pass at the club last night, without them checking my Id.

Werewolves genes are unbelievably with Tall stature , beautiful faces, amazing bodies, sharp brains...and so on..

' tsk...werewolves perks!' kira repeated

I smiled when he started to hume a song as he was stirring the pot. I noticed he was wearing my red apron, above his tight gray shirt, he was still just wearing a boxer brief which made me bite my lips automatically when my eyes darted at his healthy bossoms.

' he looks so hot!' kira gigled.

I gulped and breathed out to calm my self.

" Ahem..."

" oh! You are awake!"

He smiled so brightly which made me frown a bit in confusion. He was just pouting a while ago before I sleep, and now he looks like a man who just owned the world with his brightness.

"Come here and sit Im done with our dinner"

I sit down, and silently obey him. Deep down inside me, I know I dont want to lose whatever was making his mood this merry. My heart was full just by looking at him.

He then proceeded to fix the food at the table, then we ate dinner peacefully while Him, being so attentive to me, like it was a very natural thing to do.