39. drooling over him

I scooted a little more closer to him and pressed my cheeks to his hard muscled chest. I can hear his fast and loud heart beat. And though I can't feel any spark like I can tell he was feeling from my touch, my heart is hummering against my chest very loud and i can feel my body and soul was in chaos limmering from his touch.

It was like a feeling when you got your crush, crush back on you.

He nuzzled his nose to my hair and tightened his embraced on my body. We stayed like that for a while. Just feeling each other not caring about everything outside this dwelling. And I let my self succumb to sleep once more.
--

When I woke up, I realized I was alone in a king sized bed. I stood up and decided to have a shower on the bathroom connected to this big room.
I wore a huge gray shirt I found on a duffel bag which I know belongs to Zack, from its smell, and headed down stairs.

I did not bother to search for Zack cause I know he would be down the kitchen making breakfast, just like in every cliche story. It Made me roll my eyes when I really found him there.

Then gulp hard when I realize he was half naked. He was wearing cozy gray pajamas which hangs very low down to his waist making his V line visible. He was topless and only wearing black apron, holding a pan on his left hand and a frying tong in his right.

Jaw dropped I unconsciously followed every move he makes, standing frozen on my feet. I gulp every time his muscled tone arms tightened when he moves to flip whatever he was cooking.

Somehow after I admitted my own feelings for him last night it was like I turned into a horny pervert gaping at his body.

'ughh' I grimace at my own thought

' he was making me hungry for him. Grrrr ' kira growl.

Kira was growling in lust. Which I didnt pay attention as I unconsciously busy dazing at my mate. I didnt even notice that Zack was already standing infront of me.

His lips formed a seductive smirk then reached out to my jaw to closed my mouth.

"Way too early to drool baby.....Let's eat true food first then we can eat another food if you want"

He smiled playfully then turned back to fix the plates on the table.

My face went hot, and I'm sure I was red as a tomato now.

" i-i wasn't drooling. I- i just woke up I-im still sleepy"

I defensively said, sitting down On the opposite chair across from him.

"As you said"

he replied with a wink while putting fried rice on my plate. I then glared a bit at him to hide my embarrassment.