71. as one

Author PoV:

Hmm.. I said Im not good on this but thanks to many references I managed to write their makeout sessions  on the 1st  chap ( chapter70) of this SPG scene 🤭 I even reseach on google😅🤭 so bear with the next chap of SPG scene..

______________

" Hmmmmm .. aaaahhhhh"

My left hand grip on the backrest of the couch, the other hand  was pulling his soft hair. my head tilted as pleasure surge in me. He was eating my pussy raw sucking the juices out of my thing greedily.

He then inserted  one of his fingers as he sucked my clitoris.

"Aaaah..   that was so good Zack..." I moaned while biting my lower lip.

I felt shivers run to my core through my thighs as I was nearing.

"Aah Zack..." i moaned as my breathing became more deep

Then after a while I felt my first orgasm. He didn't waste time and sip all the juices flowing through my core.

I was still in haze as I can feel my throbbing core still sensitive from the orgasm. Through hazy vision I saw him, stood up  not removing his lustful stare at me and removed his shirt down to his pants and briefs.

I gulped as I saw how big he is,  I had sex experienced from my life before but it was the biggest I've seen so far.
I wonder if that thing would fit on me.

He smirks as he watches me  gawk at his big shaft. Then he slowly leaned back on me and positioned his self.

I winced at the pain as he ripped up my virginity.. ofcourse how could I forget I was a V in this world. After he successfully entered he moved slowly, in and out.

"Ah.... Your so tight it feels so good"

"Hmmm...Zack makes it fast now please"

He smirk

" your the boss my Luna"

He then slide his shaft in and out in faster and rougher. Soon he was slamming his big shaft to my core as he gripped the cheeks of my butts.. so rough but so good that my moans became louder that I was shouting his name

" Aaaah... Aaah... Zack... Oh my sooo good"

He then leaned into my neck nd suck my skin down to my collar then he settled his lips sucking the skin in between my neck and shoulder, while he pump on me nonstop.

i can feel that that nearing to come sensation...as my walls tightened over his.

"Fuck" he cussed

" Aaah Im coming" I saw how his fangs enlongated, his two eyes both black. As he punctured his teeth to my skin, it was a  burning pain for a second  then followed by the most pleasurable sensation I've ever felt.

Seconds later I felt Kira surface elated as ever then my teeth elongated as I search for the spot where to sink my teeth. Kira did not waste time and claimed our mates..

it was the best feeling ever.. sparks are every where as if the world became 10x better than it is. I can feel the pleasure he feels.. happiness... the love.

And as if it was not enough

Euphoria hits as My orgasm came at the same time he came inside of me filling me with his seeds.

We were one now