17. Dinner and guilt

'I was insane! How could I spend the whole night making out with my mate who rejected me?'
I don't even have any idea how the hell I made it home last night.Thankfully Nobody questioned me in the house on why I did not make it to the after ceremony celebration party. I'm still uncomfortable though with my mom's unusually exhilarated smile, and my fathers awkward glances from time to time.

When I had my run this morning as my daily routine to make my body slimmer. I also notice the unusual glances and gazes of the people around. My suspicions tell me that the tale of Zacks and I, having a dramatic conversation last night had already spread among the pack members. My suspicion was confirmed when the alpha mindlink my father, inviting the whole family in his house for dinner.

So here I am dressed in a beige sleeveless chiffon knee length flowydress,which my mom forced me into, inside this big building.

The pack house was a big 4 storey building where several of the high ranking werewolves and packs warriors resides. The alpha family lives at the top penthouse. Of course one can choose to live in a house other than the pack house just for example our humble family which lives 3 blocks away.

The Luna and the alpha welcomed us at their cozy house with a warm smile and hugs, the place is beaming with elegant and expensive things. The silvermoon pack is one of the largest with almost 3000 populations and was considered one of the richest packs in this whole continent by the way.

I was stunned when Zack welcomed me with a big hug and a smack kiss that made me look involuntarily to my sister Ari. which is now giggling at us.

' silly! Whats to be guilty for? She is still a child. She does not have a mate bond with Zack. And there is no way that will happen in this life time while you and I still around.' I ignored Kira as I imagined her rolling her eyes on me. I took a deep breath to compose myself.

Zack however was determined to make me uncomfortable this whole evening and did not leave my side.

" ahem.. as I was saying I already reprimand Zack at his previous behavior to his future luna" the Alpha seriously said at the end of the dinner while looking at me then resume talking while looking at my parents "I already talk to him and it seems that Ashia and Zack already compromised last night." With a bright smile he said while looking proudly at his son. I, however was flabbergasted.

" Uhm.. we didnt really had finished talking about it last night." Zack said with a smile on his lips while looking at my parents. Then look at me with a faint blushed on his cheeks

" but I can assure all of you of our mutual understanding about our feelings.