12. pleading

She push me aside As she tries to walk away again.. She's angry.

Looking at her retreating back...I panicked... now I can tell how serious she was. And before I knew it I was on my knees .

"Ashia!!!!" I shouted,

"Just hear me out please! Hear me out first..please.. please.baby please"

Annoyed, she turned around and spat. "What?"

As soon as she saw me kneeling she walked back fast and tried to make me stand " what the hell!" Stand up!"

." No!!! I won't!! Hear me out first" I pleaded, not caring that everyone seems to caught on us now...its now or never. I can't lose her like this or I'll die of heart break.

I took a deep breath and tried to cough the invisible clog out in my throat. I trembled as I felt a tear fall from my eyes. I can feel the pain of my wolf's heart breaking.

"I-i was wrong. Forgive me please give me another chance...I k-know the only way to restore our bond was to be fully mated. "

I looked up and saw her eyes waver.

"Ashia Im sorry, I-im sorry Im really really am.. I can't live without you.. please baby...were meant to be together... please dont leave me"

She was speechless for a while.
I took the courage and took advantage of our position and hug her waist..

"Please, " i cried more

' Its working weep more! Look she's patting your head' Jed said

' stop it damn it! Im trying to concentrate here! I'm so glad I participated in the acting club last year.'

I spat on Jed. I was really crying earlier but after I saw how Ashia was affected by my breakdown. I tried to squeez my eyes for more tears. If I can get her back this dirty way. Then I dont care anymore.

"Zack, stop crying..shushsh ok lets.. lets talk.. just stop crying ok.. stand up and lets talk." Ashia said in a now softer tone, I can see how this scene of me kneeling and weeping while hugging her waist infront of the present pack members was making her uncomfortable..

I stand up not wiping a single tear in my cheeks to guilt trip her more, which is actually working. I saw her panic when she saw my tear streak face, she held my face and wipe my tears with her palm..

" alright damn it! we will talk stop crying for now!" she held one of my hand and pull me away from the growing crowd .

--------------
Author pov:

Thank you for taking the time to read this story. I am not really a pro writer and this is my first so please be good to me😅.

Sorry if there are wrong grammars i'll correct them after the ending of the story... I will try to update it everyday..

please feel free to give comments and suggestions