31. hot and possesive

" If you need my help..please dont hesitate to tell me. I mean...you are obviously uncomfortable with this guy."

Rohan said frowning that made Zack smirk dangerously.

'Oh I am so thrilled that mate is so damn hot and possessive towards us. But this is not going good. Do something before he rips the poor guy's head from his body. The poor human doesn't even know he might die trying to pissed off an alpha male.'

"Wha-"

" H-he was a friend I just met today." I abruptly said cutting off whatever Zack was trying to say I forced a smile trying to ease the atmosphere.

"Ahm Rohan, it's fine.. I really know him."

" are you sure?" Rihan Worriedly asked.

" why do you even fucking care?"

Zack angrily moved one stepped forward. Intimidating Rohan with his werewolf blessed tall height and broad shoulders.

My hands voluntarily hugged Zack's thick muscled arm as if to stop him saying more or doing something. Then continued speaking to Rohan.

" yes I am very fine...juat please." I sighed with pleading look.

then mouthed the word ' Im so sorry' to Rohan, making sure Zack will not notice..

"I enjoyed your company, hope to see you again next time please take care of my friends."

I said to Rohan, only to gulp when I saw Zack's eyes turned to black in which he immediately hid when he looked down, with a tightened jaw and clenched teeth.

'sh*t his mad!'

I bit my lower lip and held his arm more tightly, draw small circles on his muscle, making sure he would feel it to his skin.. with the hope that it will make him calm down even a little bit. It will not be a good idea to reveal our identity here.

I secretly smiled reassuringly to Rohan despite the growing intense, to convince him that I am really fine.

Then turned and nod at Grace and Mimi who are looking at me, with the look that says ' you must spill it tomorrow'. I rolled my eyes.

"Take care guys... you two go ahead I'll be fine here. Take care of lei.."

Itold grace and mimi who just signed language their hands 'ok'.A nodded then gave them one last look.... Glanced at the drunk leila's sleeping figure.

I sighed Thinking there will be one less person who will be barging me with questions for tomorrow at least.

---------
Author pov:

Thank you for the growing views
I am a novice at writing please bear with me..