8. full moon: Kira

Ashiana pov:

It is the night of the first full moon of the month, all werewolves that had turned 16 will have their own wolf and be gathering for their first shift.

I look up on the bright beautiful full moon on the wide clearing surrounded by tall trees on the heart of the forest inside our packs territory. It is where the packs full moon celebrations were always held.

We are all dressed in all white standing on the center. By the side of the clearing, our loved ones are patiently waiting and watching.

Then one by one I saw other young werewolves change eye colors and talk to themselves. They must be talking to their own wolves by now.

I can't even explain how I feel. My heart started to beat fast for excitement and fear as I look at them one by one drops in pain.

'they are turning! Really turning!'
I can't believe I'm really seeing this for real.'

I stared at one young werewolves not wanting to miss his transformation, as his skin slowly grew fur and his bone cracked loudly until he turned into a wolf which is bigger than an average size of a wolf. Then one by one  I watch them run in the forest.

Now my heart beats twice faster when I notice there are only four of us left un turned.

" Hi Ashia"

"Aah!" I shouted, I look at the crowd and the three other werewolves by my side..

" sorry"  I nearly peed my pants when the voice suddenly talks to me

Then my eyes went wide open as  I realized
" a-are y-you? .....Are you really? Oh my gosh! Are you what I think it is? Is this even real???"

"Haha.. I'm glad I can finally talk to you brat! I'm your own wolf, Kira... Nice to meet you Ashia, or shall I say....Hannah?"

"You know?"

"Ofcourse I know I was at Ashia's body long before you came, just dormant, I know all.. your feelings, your secrets, This body and mind are one, we are one."

" A-and you dont mind?"

"I was kinda sad when I realized that the old Ashia is gone, but it is inevitable. What's done is done.. and somehow I was able to connect to you as your own wolf. It only means that the Moongoddess had permitted this. We are destined to be together and from now on until the day we die we will be together. Now stop asking more questions and let me out"

" l-let you out? How?" 

And just like a cue i felt an immense pain enveloping my whole body, I heard my bones crack loudly,and felt my teeth growing, I drop to the ground twisting in pain..I think it is the most painful thing I've ever felt in my whole life. It didnt even feel this painful when my plane crashed at my first life. After that I blacked out.