20. Temporary set up

I can feel my body temperature rising as Zack continues his assault sucking my lips greedily. His hands are now creeping up slowly to my chubby sides up to my back trying to unclasp my brassiere, his lips slowly making it way on my neck.

His successful conquest to unclasp my brassiere made me open my eyes and try to take a hold of the last straw of my remaining rationale. I gather all what's left on my strength and push him off me. I heard Kira whimpered at the sudden loss of contact with our mate. Followed by a soft thud of Zack dropping on floor with a panting breath.

With eyes still dazed, confused and panting ,he combed his hair hungrily looking at me.

"Why?" He asked in a rasp voice.

" w- we cant do this. We need to stop." I said fixing my dress after clasping my brassiere back to its place.

" why?" He asked again as he gulped staring at my lips, which made me unvoluntarily licked my lower lips.

" Why?" I frowned
" Im fuckin!! sixteen Zack!!! and your 18!!!" as I continued with a 'duh' tone.

"I know.. but we were mates it doesnt matter, we were meant to be together" he said as if stating an obvious thing.

I rolled my eyes as I recalled that werewolves in this novel are allowed to mate at the earliest age of 16 as soon as they found their other halves and this outrageous things are legally consented by everyone.

The heck Im following that set up.. I was a virgin until I was 25 in the real world.

I stand up and move away from him as he tried to touch me. He frowned when I raised my two hands, palms facing him, motioning him to stop.

"4 years.." I said with a serious look on my face that made him frowned

"Give me 4years, after highschool I want to study in a University outside the packs territory." I said in a fast declaration not leaving his eyes to convey how serious I am.

" hell no!! Im letting you go far away from me!" He said with an angry growl. His eyes turning black. Feeling his wolf angry emotions, I started to cower a little. I had heard how possessive an alpha can be.

" calm down...listen to me." I said in a softer tone as I slowly approached him. I held his hand and pulled him, urging him to sit on the edge of the bed, then I sat on his lap and put my hands around his broad shoulders.

"It will all be just a temporary set up for us. I promised.. hear me out first..."
I watched his eyes flickered for a second to black, back to his original dark blue beautiful eyes..

---------------------
Author pov:

Hell yah! Go girl!

This is a werewolf novel guys..
This is fictional....
Please dont go on making out with somebody at the age of 16 😅..