3. The brilliant plan

Soon everyone moves on about what happened to the eldest daughter of the Delta.

But not Ashiana's family, Ashiana's mother, unable to protect her loving child Ashiana, fell into a deep depression, got sick and died. Soon after the pain of losing her eldest and spouse took a toll on  Ashiana's father driving him into the pit of madness, soon after followed Ashiana and her mother in the afterlife.

Now left behind, the orphaned child Ariane, bowed to get revenge on the alpha that causes her only sister and parents life.

But the twist of the story is that, when Ariane came back at the pack at the age of 18 she realized that she was the second fated mate of Zack.

Now torned between love and revenge, she rejected the alpha and leave the pack join a rogue group. And so on. In the end Ariane, unable to forgive Zack...will kill the love of her life and Zack will let her kill him...with her own hands ..then she kill herself after for losing the only light she had.  It was a tragic love story.

-------------
I just woke up in this body a month ago. Disgusted by this big belly and  feeling uncomfortably bloated every morning, I started my exercise and diet routine immediately. Well I was an olympian in the real world, it will take no time to get in shape.

I realized I was at the point of the story where Ashiana got rejected. But No! Ofcourse I will not kill my self. I just got back from the brink of death I decided to just enjoy this new whole  life. Besides I have a loving parents here, my parents in the real world died at my early age I didnt get to enjoy fatherly and motherly love. And I also have a cute and sweet lil sister  here Ariane.

So I decided to just accept the rejection, avoid the hot alpha, continue living... show my sister that I already forgave the Zack. so that when Ari turned 18 and realized her mating bond with Zack. She will not hate the ML, and they will not end up on a tragic story...

What a brilliant plan!

But ofcourse I have to get rid first of this annoyingly fat ass body.. I still have to be a beautiful, bad ass delta daughter even if I am not the heroine.

And right! I have to attend the ceremony tonight is the first full moon of this month. All shewolves that turned 16 this month will be blessed by the moon Goddess with their wolves and for the first time they will be able to shift.

----------------------------------

Author:

This chapter is a bit of cliche in every transmigrator stories.

The transmigrator trying to stay alive while trying to make the story flow go the way it should be at the same time aiming for a happy ending for everyone.

Cause  after all,  who doesn't want a happy ending?