57. bad ass luna

'And why not? I was way hotter, prettier and sexier than this bitch!'

'and stronger and faster, so go show off our skills now honey' kira added

I run as fast as I could with my werewolves strength and dash infront of her.

I saw how her eyes widened in slowmotion, surprised by my speed.

Its my speed plus Kira's.

She didn't have the chance to react when I took her right arm with my hands under her armpit, while we are facing each other... then sweeply spins around with my right foot, so my back was against her front, I lowered my right shoulder like I was about to carry her in my back, then throws her over my shoulder in circular motion.

The breaking of bones was loud enough to be heard as her body slump to the hard ground. Well the ring was solid stone unlike the human rings.

All happened in fast motion that everyone seems to bite their tongue when one minute Siena was standing mocking me and in just a few seconds she was laying at the floor. Writhing in pain. They were all speechless and surprised.

'Ippon-seoi-nage', it was a one arm shoulder throw. I stand straight feeling good doing one of the judo throw I missed. 

I look at Siena twisting in pain..and I stand straight.

' wow. And I thought you were planning to end her now.' kira smirk

' alright..  it was quite an exaggerated strong throw I admit' 

I frowned as I raised a hand to scratch my eyebrow.

" Hey are you alright?"

I asked Siena who was red as tomato and was quite turning blue, her veins in the neck bulging and was in tears as she tap her hands for help.

Aaron steps inside the ring with four other people and let the other  takes the poor Siena to the packs doctor. She was unable to utter a single word because of pain.

Aaron then looked at me with the look beyond belief.

I just raised my hands and said

"Alright, I failed to gauge my strength"

' and forgot I was a shewolf. ' i added internally.

"Can't believe you managed to break everybone on her back with just one move....but that was... Ehem... That was... Superb.. where did you learned that?" He asked

I raised an eyebrow...

' guess this novel has no Judo martial arts.' I shrugged with the thought, shaking my head in disbelief which is interrupted when one person in the crowd clap and shouted.

" That's for our Luna whoah!!!"

  Followed by more claps and the crowds loud cheer..

"Our Luna rocks ei!"

"Did you see that? In just one move!"

"Mind blowing!"

"Whoooah!!!"

" Hot and strong!!

(Whistles)

" Swift moves! "

"Our luna was bad ass!"

The crowd cheered more, some whistled.

----------
Author pov:
There you go! the bad ass female lead!
And please don't pout at me for giving the fl only one move to finish the bitch🤣 didnt realized it was hard writing some fighting scenes🤣🤣bear with me