67. kira's conviction

Kira howled the kind of howl that sends tingles into my bones in a good way. She was very happy. I can feel Jed was talking to her too.

I was so  overwhelmed at his love declaration that I cried.

Zack stands up flustered and cup my face with his hand.

" Shh.. love why are you crying?" he whispered with love that made me cried even harder that sets him into panic. He embraced me with his hard toned arms and burried my face on his hard chest.

" "Damn baby? What do you want me to do for you stop crying. Shhh.."

" Why? why do you have to be so damn lovable? T-that I can't resist you even if I want to,?"

I felt his body stiffened then he held my two arms and held me away from his body a little just so he can meet my eyes. I looked at his eyes. It was flickering in dark and blue and there I saw love, confusion, hope , and fear.

I cried harder all my pent up emotions burst in a second.

I think of all the consequences. The hurt, the pain I might go through. I already break all the rules I made so many times just to get a taste of this love. Following the plan seems to be the easiest way out.

Ari and him will get to know they were mates and I would have enough reason to leave the pack again.. Ari would not have any reason to disclosed my secrets.

But If I dont follow the plan again.
I will have to tell him first that I am not the real Ashia before Ari does. Then I will be fidgeting until the fullmoon celebration comes. And I have to face the fact that on that faithful day he might choose another mate other than me. Because that is the original story line.

I close my eyes and burried my face more unto his chest. Just thinking of it was making me loose my damn mind.

'fuck that story line! This is our own story.' kira whimpered

' we can't kira.. we need to follow our plan, '

' fuck that plan! I will not be able to look at our mates eyes full of pain if we reject him today. ' kira growled

'He mightvnot accept us, if he finds out that I am not the real Ashia'

'We will not find out if we don't try'

' He might abandon us!'

'Ashia I had supported you in every decisions you made because were one. But this one, I am telling you it will break us. she added.

'k-kira...' i breathed heavily

' forget our plan, just tell him..he loves us.....fuck Ari.. the girl had became a bitch! Do you still want to protect her? for once choose us.. for once let us be selfish! let us live because it is our life! ' she begged

'What if he chooses her? and what if he dont accept me and leaves us?

' then fuck him I'll bind him beside us and make him stay... and Ari? I'll rip her head off if she ever tries to take him for herself! Sister or not Im not staying silent anymore! ' kira spat

Somehow feeling Kira's conviction was giving me hope and courage... The moon Goddess will pair you up to a wolf so that when you are weak the other will lift you up.