42. permission granted

She said irritatedly, then she breathed out and blew some baby hairs that went to her forehead, tilted her head and looked at me with straight face.

" Alright you can stay!" She permitted

"Not that I can do anything about it anyways....., with that stubborn and shameless face of yours, i doubt."

She surrendered as she closed her eyes calming her self.

" but I'm warning you, behave yourself! " She then turn to walk away but was stop when I asked

" Where are you going?"

" I'm going to sleep. In my room its weekend and we only had three hours sleep and-

she stop talking when I stand up at the couch to follow her.

" hep! Where do you think you are going?"

She frowned which made me smiled at her sweetly.

I love it when she frowns

" Sleeping. You said we only had 3hours sleep so-

She cut me off with one hand raised

"Im going to sleep alone in my room.. and you..." pointing at me

" you are sleeping here on the couch. If you don't like it, then there's the door you are free to go! "

I raised my hand to my head to scratch the imaginary itch. I pouted my lips hoping to gain sympathy. But she just look at me rudely.

"Don't even think about stepping near my bedroom door or I'll throw you out! the bathroom was on the left side, just eat anything you can find on my refrigerator, feel free to use anything"

she pointed on the close door on the left. Then to her kitchen.

She then picks up my shirt and throws it to me as she proceeds to march on the door at the right side of the small living room which I think is her bedroom.

" And please wear a shirt atleast!!!!" She shouted before closing her door with a bang.

' she is becoming more rude' i sighed

I should be angry because Im her alpha but the truth is I dont want her to be aloof at me. And besides I had yet to make up for my past wrong doings to her.

'its okay I dont mind if its her' said Jed

I smirk,  thinking about many ways I can seduced my mate.

I roamed my eyes on her small apartment. It was small but clean. All white. The couch was small I doubt I would be able to sleep comfortably tonight. But it was better than spending my night at a hotel, away from her.

There was a small flat tv hanging on the wall. The small living room was openly connected to a small dining room with 4 seated small tables. A small refrigerator was beside a gas stove and there is also a small sink.

On the left side was a door which ashia said was a bathroom. It was also clean and neat.