74. truth

A big feast was laid on the big hall after the ceremony..I wonder how did everyone managed to prepare this on such short notice. Nevertheless I am overflowing with happiness and with the feeling of being loved by everyone. I was now the official Luna of the pack.

It was an amazing feeling to be able to connect with everyone. It was a feeling of overwhelming need to love each member and make them feel safe.

Each and everyone welcomed me with delight. Except for that one girl who caught my eye leaning on one of the hall big pillars. Despite the distance I can perfectly see her redened tear streak eyes looks at me with contempt, before she walks out the big hall.

"Ari" I whispered, instantly Zack turned to look at me.

" Ari? " He asked while turning his head from left to right.

" oh right I haven't seen your lil sis for a while she was not with your parents when they paid respect to you a while ago, shouldn't Arianne be here to greet her new Luna? " he beamed a radiant smile.

" Ari was a very shy girl." I gave him a reassuring smile. "How about I go to her instead, just for a min, I saw her standing over there a while ago."

He instantly tightened his hold on my waist. Which I countered by looking at him with a pleading look.

"Hmmm?"

"Haaah! Fine! Make it quick love pleased?

I smiled at him and cup his jaws with my hands then pulled him into a quick smack kiss. Which made him stilled.

"Thanks love." I smiled then chuckled a bit seeing his both ears tinge with redness down to his neck.

He breathed harshly holding his chest.

"Whoah. Please give me a warning nxtym. I'm going to have a heart attack from you."

I tilted my head and laugh. Can this man be much more cuter?

"You're so cute when you are blushing.. I'll be right back Alpha...I love you" i said as I leave him stunned again. I tried to stop myself from coming back to his side and pulled him for a kiss when I heard him cursed with a hoarse voice.

I found Ari at the garden a little bit far from the banquet hall. She looks at me straight in the eyes as if she was waiting for me.

I look at her with guilt as I saw how tears falls from her beautiful face.

"Ari... Sis..." I whispered

"Don't call me Ari! You mated with him! How dare you?!!!"

"Ari....."

"Don't call me Ari! I hate your name! Ari? Ari! Stop calling me Ari!!! I should have not let you come back here! If I only knew you were going to steal him from me! He is my mate.. he is mine"
She cried.

"What do you mean my name? H-how did you know Zack is you-"

" What do I mean? do you wanna know the truth? "

"Ari?"

"Stop calling me Ari! You bitch! You... You are Ari...that was your name!"

--------
OmG!!!!